Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 17, 2011
The DC Chamber of Commerce will host its 3rd Annual Policy Forum and Legislative Reception. The theme of this year’s event is “Making Washington A Healthy Place to Do Business.” A robust panel discussion will highlight the forum followed by a legislative reception.
WHEN: Friday, March 18, 2011
2:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.
WHERE: Ronald Reagan Building Amphitheatre
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Gina F. Adams, 2011 Chair, DC Chamber of Commerce and Sr. Vice President of Government Affairs, FedEx
Melissa Bishop-Murphy, Sr. Director Government Relations and Multicultural Affairs, Pfizer
- Chester Burrell, President & CEO, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Suzanne Des Marais, 2011 President, Washington DC Association of Realtors
- Carl Hairston, Regional Manager, Capitol Region, M&T Bank
- Curtis Etherly, Jr., Public Affairs & Communications, Mid-Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Antwanye Ford, President, Enlightened, Inc.
- John Rockwood President of National Rehabilitation Hospital (MedStar Health)
- Dr. Doug Guthrie, Dean, The George Washington University, School of Business
- Dr. Tamara Foreman, Howard University, School of Pharmacy, Co-Director of Experiential Programs
Member Price: $75.00
Non-Member Price: $120.00