Brentwood, TN (PRWEB) March 21, 2011
FrontStream Payments is excited to announce the newest payment option integrated into our proprietary gateway’s suite of services; Automated Clearing House (ACH) electronic check (echeck) payment acceptance.
Now, via virtual terminal or through the FrontStream gateway service, a merchant will have the ability to process customer ACH/echeck payments in addition to traditional credit and debit card payments.
Accepting echecks is a vital component of revenue flow for our merchants and partners. Allowing customers to pay with echecks, in addition to credit cards, improves customer satisfaction and is likely to increase overall sales,” Nina Vellayan said, CEO and President of FrontStream Payments.
There are many additional benefits merchants realize when they can offer the option of FrontStream Payments’ ACH/echeck transactions to their customers. Some of these include:
- The same rigorous security and compliance standards applied to card payments will also apply to ACH/echeck processing
- Merchant deposits cannot be lost or stolen
- Merchants are generally funded in 48 hours, just like card payments
- Merchants are exempt from a variety of bank fees associated with paper check handling
- Bounced checks are greatly reduced, since NSF return transactions are automatically re-submitted into the ACH network, following NACHA guidelines.
Merchants can start reaping the benefits of accepting electronic checks using Frontstream Payment’s fully integrated services by calling our sales tea m at 800.724.7000.
ABOUT FRONTSTREAM PAYMENTS
FrontStream Payments is a leading merchant service provider of integrated payment products and services to businesses and independent credit card sales organizations. Offerings include turnkey solutions that enable merchants to increase revenues through the acceptance of ACH echecks, credit and debit cards. The company is headquartered in Brentwood, TN and has offices in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Olympia, WA. To learn more about FrontStream Payments please visit; http://www.FrontStreamPayments.com.