There are simple ways to make your car greener and have an immediate impact on the environment.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 23, 2011
Earthgarage.com, a website that offers consumers actionable insights and resources to make their current car “greener,” has released the Top 10 Green Automotive Products in recognition of Earth Day 2011.
“The main criteria for being part of the Top 10 Green Automotive Products List was that the product would help make a car greener, it would be widely available to the public and it ultimately would save the consumer money,” stated Bob Leonard, CEO of Green Automotive Alliance and founder of Earthgarage.com. “These products offer simple ways to make a difference and have an immediate impact on the environment.”
Earthgarage.com’s Top 10 Green Automotive Products
For additional information on each product, please visit http://bit.ly/hg5zOx
1. TripleEdge Green Silicone Wiper Blades: These wiper blades last a lot longer than regular blades and they’re not petroleum based - ordinary rubber blades require 8 pounds of crude oil to make 1 pound of rubber. Silicone wipers conserve natural resources, save energy, and reduce the amount of landfill space used each year.
2. Fuel Doctor: Electrical systems degrade over time which effects gas mileage. The Fuel Doctor is a clever device that deals with the electrical system in older vehicles and helps improves gas mileage.
3. CarMD: A well-maintained car is, well, a greener car. The award-winning CarMD® Vehicle Health System helps drivers monitor their car for hidden problems, catch emissions-related issues, diagnose check engine light warnings and more.
4. Accutire Tire Gauge: An affordable tire pressure gauge with a digital readout that helps keep tires properly inflated to ensure better fuel economy, longer tire life and safer driving.
5. Car Planet Cleaning Products: These cleaning products are eco-friendly with no impact on our delicate ecosystem.
6. PLX Kiwi: Kiwi is a dashboard-mounted device that optimizes driving behavior with 20 built-in lessons. The goal is to obtain the highest "Kiwi Score" by optimizing four key elements in driving behavior (smoothness, drag, acceleration and deceleration).
7. E3 Spark Plugs: This advanced spark plug helps increase power output, fuel economy and reduces emissions in gasoline engines.
8. Fuel Infusion: This gasoline additive comes in tablet form. It allows for a more effective and complete combustion which means better fuel economy. Use it when you fill up.
9. CarEconomy: Since most cars don’t have a fuel economy gauge, this smartphone app visually monitors how driving style impacts their vehicles fuel economy performance and will help the eco-minded consumer keep an eye on their gas mileage.
10. MotorSilk: This is a crankcase additive that reduces surface friction and wear, resulting in the extended life of the fluid system while reducing fuel consumption.
For more eco-friendly automotive ideas or to find out how to purchase these products, please visit earthgarage.com or contact email@example.com.
About Green Automotive Alliance, LLC
Green Automotive Alliance, LLC, located in New York, NY and founded by Bob Leonard, is the parent company of Earthgarage.com and the Earthgarage Alliance. Earthgarage.com was launched in 2010 to offer mainstream consumers a one of a kind resource with actionable information to make their automobiles greener through the use of current technology, products and services. It also includes a social networking community where users can share experiences and opinions and e-commerce. A special service the site offers is the MoneySaver calculator which shows drivers how to get better gas mileage, lower emissions and save money.
# # #