Houston, TX and Las Vegas, NV, Microsoft Management Summit 2011 (PRWEB) March 22, 2011
EminentWare LLC, a solution provider for simplifying and automating critical IT operations, today announced the release of the EminentWare System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack. The EminentWare Extension Pack provides an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and time-saving solution for patching common third-party applications through System Center Configuration Manager – including Adobe, iTunes, Mozilla, Sun Java, WinZip and more. Additionally, the EminentWare Extension Pack provides enhanced System Center Configuration Manager client health and diagnostics information with the ability to take “one-click actions” to quickly remediate issues, this includes the ability to perform immediate software updates and to repair both WMI and Windows Updates Agents enterprise-wide.
EminentWare will demonstrate the new EminentWare System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack at the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS), Booth #123, March 21-24, 2011 in Las Vegas. A free 30-day trial may be downloaded by visiting http://www.eminentware.com.
As a member of the Microsoft System Center Alliance, EminentWare is pleased to provide Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager customers with a powerful set of complementary enhancements to their System Center Configuration Manager experience.
EminentWare’s System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack is designed to integrate with and enhance the power of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager by providing enhanced views of System Center Client health, easy access to remediation actions and streamlined third-party patch management.
Key benefits provided by EminentWare’s System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack include:
- Quickly and easily diagnose and take immediate actions to repair issues on Configuration Manager clients enterprise-wide through one, easy-to-use interface
- Enhanced collection views and client health views.
- Access to real-time management data from across your IT environment including enterprise-wide summaries, graphs, and other statistics
- Diagnose and repair Windows Update Agents and WMI enterprise-wide with ease
- Deploy and manage patches for 3rd party applications using Configuration Manager without the need for scripting or SCUP
- Receive automatic notification via email and “Outlook style” pop-up alerts when new patches for popular applications are announced by vendors
- Use EminentWare’s PackageBoot™ Technology to create advanced deployment scenarios such as start/stop services, bundle multiple files in one package, or to run uninstalls and custom scripts
- Manage software updates in real-time including immediate update scans and installs, no remote desktop necessary
- Purchase the EminentWare 3rd Party Updates add-on Pack to automatically receive pre-built and tested patches for popular 3rd party applications including Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, Mozilla Firefox, iTunes, Adobe Acrobat and more. Using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, patches can be quickly and easily deployed to desktops or servers enterprise-wide – requiring no scripting and saving hours of time on patch management tasks
- Runs as an Microsoft Management Console (MMC) plug-in making the product visible and easily accessible from the System Center Configuration Manager interface
Pricing and Availability
The EminentWare System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack is available now. For pricing information, visit EminentWare’s pricing page at http://www.eminentware.com/patch-management-pricing.html . A 30-day fully-functional trial of the EminentWare Extension Pack can be downloaded by visiting http://www.eminentware.com . Also, live demonstrations of EminentWare’s patch management and configuration management solutions for WSUS and Configuration Manager are offered weekly, visit http://www.eminentware.com to register.
About EminentWare LLC
EminentWare LLC provides highly scalable, cost-effective and powerful enterprise update and configuration management solutions. EminentWare enhances and extends the power of Microsoft management tools such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. EminentWare’s solutions reduce management time and expense by providing 3rd party updates, advanced update management control, on-demand enterprise actions such as reboots, enterprise discovery, software and hardware Inventory, software update scans and deployments, extensive reporting and policy evaluations, diagnostics and repair of the Windows Update Agent and WMI enterprise-wide, enhanced IT management data collection and health views and Configuration Manager and WSUS Agent diagnostics and re-install capabilities. For more information, please visit: http://www.eminentware.com .