Jay Wommack, President and CEO, Vertical Alliance Group, said,“We have listened to our customers requests and responded by enabling our clients more flexibility in their online training."
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 30, 2011
Vertical Alliance Group, Inc. a leading supplier of online training and information solutions announced today its next generation online training and information solution. Infinit-i Version 2.0 delivers an open architecture, expanded video support, a new rich client and personalization features. Infinit-i Version 2.0 empowers enterprises to optimize their training programs by driving increased availability and training effectiveness out to employees and staff with renewed efficiency using an online solution.
“We are proud of the new Infinit-i Version 2.0 product,” said Jay Wommack, President and CEO, Vertical Alliance Group. “We have listened to our customers requests and responded. We have improved and added many new features enabling our clients more flexibility in their online training options and information sharing across the entire organization.”
The Infinit-i solution is used to deliver consistent orientation, e-learning, information sharing, production and resource management training to employees, anywhere, anytime. Utilize online technology to develop new business out of old channels, by educating business-to-business customers and internal sales personnel on new products and services. The Infinit-i platform complements most corporate efforts to manage and reduce risk by both providing 3rd-party time monitoring user activity, and facilitating delivery of HR training programs with more quantitative outcomes than traditional means.
Some of the improvements and new capabilities of Infinit-i Version 2.0 include:
- Resource Center: import any custom training, information or videos in many standard formats into the solution.
- Impressive On-demand Library: over 200 video training sessions, tests and evaluations, full management reporting and optional DVD library collection for specific markets; import customized content.
- Personalized Ease of Use: provides personalized scheduled viewing of assigned or mandatory materials for individuals or teams for easy management and significant productivity improvements reducing training costs.
- GUI Enhancements: expanded administration functions add flexibility for customizing individual or group viewing experience.
- Architecture: Microsoft® .Net® for a reliable, versatile framework and Silverlight® for creating engaging, interactive applications for many screens across the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.
Infinit-i Version 2.0 is now available and current customers are already being upgraded to take immediate advantage of the new features and capabilities. Additional information specific to the transport industry can be found on the Infinit-i™ and LMStrucking.com websites, online learning management systems.
About Vertical Alliance Group
Specializing in the transport industry since 1999, Vertical Alliance Group offers easy to use web-based training, information solutions and support services for businesses of all sizes and types. With over 500 clients, thousands of students and professional drivers are now using Vertical Alliance Group’s Infinit-i solution for e-learning, training, information sharing, and improving their skills and knowledge based on the expertise of real-world experienced instructors and other professionals. (http://www.verticalag.com/)
Bob Brittan • 972-663-3909