(PRWEB) March 30, 2011
After 10 weeks of bookings and a huge amount of excitement across the board, the LED Lighting Summit on May 4-5 in Berlin is not only proving to be a leading venue for the world-leaders in LED technology, manufacture and design, it’s now got support from two of the biggest lighting companies in the world – GE and Philips.
With over 70 of the most high-profile attendees confirmed and more people booking literally every day, these lighting giants will demonstrate that LED is the technology of not only tomorrow but today in front of the lighting manufacturers, policy makers, designers, architects and engineers that are going to shift LED into the mainstream market.
The reasons for the success of the event are clear. With world-leading speakers covering cutting edge topics, delegates will:
- Evaluate LED Lighting specifications including Performance, Lumens/Watt, Heat-sync developments, Availability, CRI and Colour temperature and understand how developments will revolutionise your lighting portfolio
- Hear from end-users from all sectors including retail, public/outdoor, commercial and industrial and understand what you need to be supplying and what brings the highest revenue
- Understand Controls, Systems and Optics – Ensure you are using the most compatible equipment to get the best efficiency, brightness, colour, angle and temperature performance from your LED modules
- Debate standardisation and explore regulatory guidelines such as Part L, ensuring you stay ahead of the game when it comes to ultra-efficient lighting
- Integrate LEDs, from Retrofit to New-build – Understand the specifications and requirements from lighting designers and how your LED products can replace existing lighting features and provide perfect new-build options
Event organisers interviewed speaker Paolo Bertoldi from the European Commission a few weeks ago and the interview is available as a podcast at http://bit.ly/fYZB3z
For more information on this rapidly selling out event, visit http://bit.ly/fZZnvs
LED Lighting Summit
+44(0)207 375 7218