Irvine, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2011
Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. (TABS) will host End-User Conferences on May 22 and May 24, 2011 in Las Vegas. Themed “Fast Forward,” the conferences are designed to give customers a keen understanding of the future of printing and document management and will focus primarily on cloud computing/mobility, security and managed document services. Participants will attend a morning session where topics will be discussed in depth by experts not only from Toshiba, but leading companies such as HP and Lexmark. Lunch will follow with a special keynote address by Frank W. Abagnale – famed subject of the movie “Catch Me If You Can.” The conferences will conclude with a hands-on product fair where end-users will be able to view new products and solutions and their practical applications in various vertical markets such as healthcare, financial services, government, education, and retail.
Sunday, May 22, 2011 from 8 am – 2:30 pm
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 from 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Cosmopolitan Hotel, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
END-USER CONFERENCE SCHEDULE:
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Group breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:05 a.m. Conference start
- 9:05 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Cloud/Mobility presentation
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Security presentation
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MDS presentation
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Group lunch with keynote address by Frank W. Abagnale
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Product Fair/Networking Café
Speakers will include:
- Peter Coffee, vice president and head of Platform Research at salesforce.com
- Sridhar Solur, general manager, Hewlett-Packard ePrint Services and a founder of HP’s Cloud Printing
- David Drab, a 27-year veteran with the FBI and information security consultant
- Kevin Goffinet, vice president of Integration and Business Development, Lexmark International Inc.
- Keynote speaker Frank W. Abagnale, one of the world’s most respected authorities on forgery and embezzlement, will share his personal insights on fraud and security breaches. Made famous by the award-winning movie, “Catch Me If you Can,” which chronicled his life as what many have called, “America’s most gifted con man,” Abagnale has been associated with the FBI Fraud Prevention department for more than 35 years and is a member of the Board of Editors for Bank Fraud and IT Security, as well as the Financial Fraud Law Report.
Visit http://www.copiers.toshiba.com to register for one of the End-User Conferences. The conference fee is $99.
# # #