Marlborough, MA (PRWEB) April 5, 2011
Altico Advisors (http://www.AlticoAdvisors.com) and the New England Circle of Excellence are sponsoring an executive seminar on "Communicating the Real Business Value of Technology." The event, which will take place at the Microsoft office in Waltham on Tuesday, April 26th, will feature a keynote address by Dr. George Westerman from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a CIO Panel of Experts.
Dr. Westerman is a leading authority on the strategic potential of technology in today's business world and the organizational aspects of technology innovation. Among his publications is the award-winning book, The Real Business of IT: How CIOs Create and Communicate Value.
"We're excited about the opportunity to present a topic of global importance to our clients and prospective clients," explains Mike Kean, President at Altico Advisors. "As more and more companies adopt a cloud computing model, it's important to understand how it makes business sense, how it will impact business moving forward, how to measure the return on IT spending, as well as the role that technology plays in creating a competitive edge by decreasing costs and increasing profit margins."
The members of the Circle of Excellence, in alphabetical order, are:
- Altico Advisors - Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM and integration specialists implementing business management solutions based on cutting edge technology
- CompuWorks - New England's leading technology training company
- KMA - Tailored business solutions built on the Microsoft platform such as: Portals and Collaboration, Business Intelligence, Web Content Management, utilizing Office, SharePoint, SQL Server, FAST Search, and Visual Studio .NET
- Presidio - Business enablement solutions via advanced IT infrastructure and managed outsourcing
- SoftwareONE - Software licensing and software asset management specialists
Additional information and registration is available via the training calendar on the Altico Advisors Web site. http://www.alticoadvisors.com/training/calendar.aspx
About Altico Advisors
Headquartered in Massachusetts, Altico Advisors implements and supports business, financial, and customer management software solutions for mid-market enterprises, primarily throughout New England. Altico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), CRM, Business Intelligence (BI), and SharePoint systems for manufacturing, distribution, software development and service companies. In addition, Altico provides a wide variety of consulting and advisory services, such as outsourced financial services, business and IT strategy alignment, software selection, and business analytics. http://www.AlticoAdvisors.com
# # #