Blogtronix provides better business value and great enterprise social software
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Today, Blogtronix announced a major shift in its sales strategy by offering perpetual licenses for its Enterprise Collaboration Suite. Additionally, Blogtronix positioned itself as the most affordable social business software provider on the market by reducing its SaaS pricing by 50 percent to $1 per user per month. Blogtronix also announced that all pricing would be published on its website at http://www.blogtronix.com, making Blogtronix the only major social business software provider to offer published pricing for perpetual licenses.
- The Blogtronix perpetual license starts at $72 per user with a 50 user minimum, which includes a one year subscription to updates, upgrades and support services, with volume discounts available for large enterprises.
- The SaaS offering at $1 per user per month includes world-class hosting from Rackspace, software updates and upgrades, and community support.
- Upgrades to premium support contracts, including 24x7 support are available on a subscription basis.
- By offering a perpetual license, Blogtronix becomes one of the few social business software vendors to offer its customers the peace of mind that comes with software ownership.
- At $72 per user, Blogtronix has made owning a perpetual license price competitive with the annual fees charged by other vendors.
- Blogtronix has positioned itself as the most affordable SaaS provider in the industry with its new rates with its new $1 per user per month price point. Comparable software typically sells for between $3 and $15 per user per month.
What Blogtronix is Saying
“Many large companies want to get social, but the risk is too high given questionable adoption rates and the multi-million dollar price tags quoted by vendors in our industry,” said Blogtronix CEO Vassil Mladjov. “Our new approach gives the customer a great price and the ability to totally control the software and its implementation right away.”
Founded in 2005 and based in San Francisco, CA, Blogtronix offers a comprehensive social business software suite, including best-in-class multimedia microblogging, blogs, wiki space, documents and more. Blogtronix is dedicated to helping companies and employees to better communicate and share ideas online. Blogtronix software currently powers over 18,500 microblogging communities in over 170 countries in 32 languages.
For more information, visit http://www.blogtronix.com