Linthicum Heights, MD (PRWEB) April 1, 2011
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI), a leading provider of innovative learning, performance and talent management solutions, today announced the launch of their “KMSI.TV - Your Channel for Learning & Talent Management” website. KMSI.TV (http://www.kmsi.tv) was created to help organizations learn how to effectively and efficiently implement learning, performance and talent management technologies.
KMSI.TV provides users with the information needed to select and implement cost-effective learning, performance and talent management solutions designed to meet business and industry requirements. The site provides seminars and events recorded at the leading industry trade shows and conferences, including:
- Training Magazines 34th Annual Training 2011 Conference & Expo
- Human Resources IQ’s 12th Annual Corporate University Week
- The Best Practices in Learning & Personnel Retention Symposium
Users will be able to gain important insights and leverage the information to improve organization performance. Current sessions available include:
- Leverage Cloud Computing to Automate Your Learning Programs
- Port Existing Learning Content to Mobile Devices
- Benchmark Your Training Programs
- Mobile eLearning & Talent Management
- Develop Certification Programs for Dealers & Customers
Upcoming programs include:
- The 1,000% Return on Investment – Leveraging Performance Management Technology
- What CEO’s Need to Know about Learning & Talent Management Technologies
- Why Your Organization Needs to Avoid Per-User License and SaaS Fees
- Interviews with industry experts and analysts
All offerings at KMSI.TV are free to the public and users can subscribe to a mailing list for program update notifications.
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative learning, performance and talent management solutions supporting millions of end-users at Fortune 2000 companies, associations and government agencies. KMSI’s clients include many of the largest companies in the world, including retail chains, pharmaceuticals, manufacturers, technology companies, utilities, software companies, universities, insurance firms and financial institutions. Please visit http://www.kmsi.com to learn more.