Beaverton, OR (PRWEB) April 1, 2011
Pelnor software is pleased to announce the release of its latest game, Hop Cheops. The object of the game is to guide Cheops, the game’s 3D hero, in his quest to take control of the Sky Pyramids. Cheops must hop on each cube of a structure to gain control of it. With 3D freedom of movement Cheops will hop around the sides of the pyramids and right over the top. Enemies on the pyramids will attempt to stop Cheops every hop of the way. Hop, Hop, Hop Cheops!
Hop Cheops features:
- Exciting pyramid hopping action.
- Phone and online leaderboards to see how scores stack up locally, daily, weekly or all time.
- Multiple challenging pyramid types.
- Bonus score awarded for the quick completion of levels.
- Full free game. Not a trial or light version.
For more updates, screenshots, and gameplay video please visit:
Hop Cheops is available from the WP7 marketplace here:
Pelnor Software is a Beaverton Oregon based software company and prolific developer for Windows Phone 7. Titles including Gravity, Photo Caption, Easy Image Collector, and Light Switch Rave have garnered positive reviews and thousands of downloads. Pelnor can be contacted at http://www.pelnor.com/ and at Info(at)pelnor(dot)com.