Sonovision offers our customers a smart way to capture and manage patient data, images, study information and provides a gateway to PACS Systems and EMR. It works with ultrasound, C-Arms, CT scan, endoscopes, and similar medical imaging equipment
(PRWEB) April 11, 2011
Peridot Technologies announces the release of Sonovision 2.0 which is cost effective and innovative ultrasound imaging and workstation software for studies acquisition, study management and reporting of Ultrasound and similar medical imaging devices. Highly efficient, economical and easy to use workstation software with built-in ultrasound report templates for Abdomen, Gyn, OBS and more.
- Capture High Resolution Medical Images
- Save Sonogram as Image Files, DICOM and Ultrasound Reports
- Remote Control for Image Capturing and Printing
- Image Enhancement and Effects
- Image Zooming, Panning, Flipping, Rotating Options
- Add Text Annotations on Images
- Use any Computer Printer to Print Sonograms and Reports
- Saving, searching and loading Studies into secure local Database
- Save Studies as DICOM File, Image Files(JPG, J2K, TIFF and PNG)
- Send or Retrieve Studies to/from PACS Server over the network
- Make DICOM CD or DICOM DVD
- Record Video Clips and covert them into DICOM Series/frames
- Save Time and money with Automatic Operations
Currently multiple workstation solutions with different hardware and software configurations are available to medical imaging labs (For Reference Only), animal clinics, veterinary hospitals and Research Institutes with prices starting from US$879.99
1. Sonovision 2.0 standard - specially designed for small and medium size Medical Practices/Clinics (For Reference Only), animal clinics, Pets Hospital, Veterinary Clinics and research institutes. Sonovision 2.0 standard package comes with installation disc, remote control, video capture card, user manual.
2. Easy DICOM Viewer for Windows Phone 7 – One of the most innovative and first of its kind medical images and DICOM images Viewer/Workstation Application for searching and retrieving Medical Images from PACS Server in to Windows Phone 7 devices, so doctors can search and load their patient’s studies on the phones while on the move. With ability to search through Work list by patient id, name, study date or physician name, User can load any DICOM study along with patient details and images on the phone. Easy DICOM Viewer for Windows Phone 7 is currently available for FREE on Windows Phone 7 market place and is intended for testing and reference only.
Note: this App requires SCP or PACS Server to load medical images and studies on the phone, so Peridot Technologies is seeking development partners and PACS solution providers to test and make this application compatible with most of the platform and PACS server systems available in market.
3. Sonovision Workstation v2.0 (HD) – Complete ultrasound workstation with high performance All-In-One touch screen PC for high definition ultrasound images acquisition, studies management and reporting, This package including quad core high performance All-In-One touch screen PC with Sonovision preinstalled on it.
4. Sonovision Customization Solution and Integration Options are also available according to business requirement, at additional cost
“I have found Sonovision to be a very useful program, especially for printing of sonograms on ordinary printer. The most useful feature is its ability to print through the print switch of the ultrasound machine which saves a lot of time. It is also quite economical” – Dr. Zahid Pasha (Advanced Ultrasound Clinic)
“I am excited to get the most recent update. The video capture option will be useful for cardiac evaluation” – Ed Fuller, DVM (Pet Menders Animal Hospital)
Peridot Technologies is currently working with various medical equipment distributors, supplier and technology partners worldwide to market, sell and implement these solutions in Medical Imaging Labs, Hospitals, Clinics and Practices internationally and to Veterinary Clinics, Animal Hospital and Medical Research Institutes within United States market. To become technology partner or reseller for our medical imaging solutions please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peridot Technologies NY Inc. is a leading software development company and manufacturer of high quality diagnostic ultrasound imaging solutions. The company's Sonovision technology provides superior image quality, ease of use and clinical flexibility to adapt to the needs of a variety of medical practices. Peridot Technologies is a privately held company with head quarters in New York, U.S.A.
Peridot Technologies NY Inc.