Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) April 1, 2011
The eBillingHub, the market leading solution that reduces the cost and complexity associated with legal e-billing, continued to deliver record results in Q1 2011. During the quarter, eBillingHub established new records for processing e-bills, added support for new time and billing software and expanded its partner network. These advancements are driven by success eBillingHub's customers are experiencing in reducing their billing errors, decreasing their average billing cycles while increasing their cash flow.
"The eBillingHub has fundamentally redefined the way law firms process e-bills by providing the most reliable and scalable way to streamline the entire e-billing process," stated Ryan Ladisic, VP of Global Sales and Marketing. Ladisic continues "We enable law firms to realize the business value of e-billing by reducing the complexities of an ever increasing volume of e-bills. By using the eBillingHub, law firms for the first time can implement a predictable, dependable and efficient e-billing process that benefits both the law firm and its clients. The results speak for themselves."
Significant Q1 2011 eBillingHub accomplishments include:
- Expanded support for leading time and billing systems to now include Thomson Enterprise 3.9
- Accelerated customer implementations of leading time and billing systems including, LexisNexis Juris and Thomson Elite 3E platforms
- Successfully processed over 75,000 invoices in the month of February with a new single day record 6,240 submitted e-bills
- Expanded the growing number of eBillingHub technology partners to now include Omega Legal Systems and Orion Law Practice
- Added key resources in customer support and development to better fulfill the needs of its customer base
- Participated in panel discussions at the Legal Spend Management Conference which focused on the challenges and benefits of e-billing from both a general counsel and law firm perspective
eBillingHub® is a pioneer and leader in e-billing with proven solutions that help law firms quickly and effectively respond to client demand for electronic invoicing. Since 2002, we have delivered solutions to hundreds of customers including numerous AmLaw200 firms, as well as medium and large firms in North America and Europe. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, the company maintains strategic and marketing partnerships with, Aderant, Bridgeway, LexisNexis Juris, Omega Legal Systems, Orion Law Management Systems, RainMaker, Thomson Elite and ProLaw. eBillingHub is a strong supporter of key industry standards as a member of the LEDES General Committee and ILTA. For more information, please visit http://www.ebillinghub.com.
# # #