HostUCan.com - a Next Generation Web Hosting Search and Review Platform
HostUCan announce the release of their first context-based search engine for web hosting industry, with which people could find an ideal web hosting easily by describing the basic information of their sites.
(PRWEB) April 03, 2011
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 3, 2011 -- HostUCan, a next generation web hosting search and review platform, announce its first release today. They have developed a powerful context-based search engine to help people find the best hosting option based on their hosting needs. HostUCan is also a place for webmasters to share their hosting experience and to seek information from other experts.
“Each product is designed for a different purpose; What works for one person might not be the right option for the other one," says Lin Zheng, CEO of HostUCan.com, "for example, Bluehost is a company that mainly targets bloggers, small businesses, and personal users. If people host high traffic eCommerce site with them, their sites will suffer. HostUCan has developed a unique learning system that understands what each hosting package is designed to do. Once webmaster define the framework and number of daily pageveiws a website will receive, the web hosting recommendation engine will perform the context match analysis and then display the best web hosting solution."
How HostUCan calculate the context relevant score?
Based on what they have released in their site, HostUCan calculate the context relevant score of each web host based on several factors:
- Hosting types and features
- Server performance and reliability
- Customer service
- Professional webmaster reviews
- Consumer reviews
- Years in business
How to use HostUCan?
For those who need a hosting solution:
- Tell their recommendation engine the framework used to develop the site and the estimated daily traffic. The system will dispense the most relevant results, which user can narrow down further with more specific criteria until successful locate the best option.
- User can bookmark hosting plans anytime during search, and compared features and prices in their bookmark management center.
- There is a discussion group for each web hosting company, application, script, and hosting type. People may post their questions there, and receive help from the other experts before finalizing a shopping decision.
For those who have a hosting solution:
HostUCan is a community made to help with all hosting issues:
- Share their hosting experience by submitting a review to HostUCan Review system. Reviews are critical information for HostuCan recommendation engine to determine the Context Relevant score of each hosting plan.
- Need help? Ask questions in their expert community.
- Participate in the community activities and help others.
For web hosting service providers:
- Submit company information to their Web Hosting directory, and wait for service analyzation.
- Invite their customers to write reviews the company: this is critical information in order for HostUCan system to calculate the Context-Relevant scores.
- Open an account with HostUCan, and help answer questions people might have in their company forum at HostUCan.com
# # #