Baldwin Park, CA (PRWEB) April 5, 2011
Airsoft Megastore officially launched their online television channel on February 23, 2011, resulting in what has been described as an unprecedented marketing success for the Airsoft industry. Airsoft Megastore TV (aka AMS TV) attracted more than 2000 visits in the site’s inaugural month alone and is an essential part of the company’s larger strategy to bring the sport of Airsoft to the masses.
Dedicated to providing the Airsoft community with honest, objective reviews of Airsoft guns and accessories, as well as technical how-to videos, historical backgrounds on weaponry and industry-insider news, the online television media format has proven a perfect fit for the tech-savvy Airsoft community who crave easily-accessible information about their favorite sport. In their first month the Airsoft Megastore media team has posted 11 original videos about various Airsoft topics, including a three-part series about MAGPUL culture. The site also features a video from an Airsoft Megastore customer and contest winner thanking the store for their prize and customer support. The ability to incorporate quality user generated content into the online TV channel helps to reinforce the platform’s authenticity and inherent interactive quality. AMS TV also appeals to individuals outside of the Airsoft community who may be interested in the sport, but require further information in order to demystify the technical details.
About AMS TV
- Provides useful Airsoft-related videos shot in full 1080P HD.
- AMS TV can be viewed on a computer, mobile device or streamed directly to an HD-capable television.
- AMS TV aims to dynamically grow the sport of Airsoft by actively engaging the Airsoft community with useful and entertaining videos.
- AMS TV is at the forefront of the Airsoft community in bringing timely reviews of the most unique and coveted Airsoft products, with special attention to high value, low cost options. For example, AMS TV presented a comprehensive three-part series addressing MAGPUL culture, demonstrating how these inexpensive soft polymer sleeves make removing Airsoft gun magazines more efficient, thus increasing the sport’s realism.
- Because AMS TV is online, it allows for two way communication, making the experience more authentic and interactive. AMS TV viewers can communicate directly with both the TV channel and the community at large on Airsoft Megastore’s Facebook page, where they can post questions, comments and suggestions directly on Airsoft Megastore Facebook wall.
- AMS TV is anticipated to become the nation’s leading source for Airsoft entertainment and informational videos.
About Airsoft Megastore
- Airsoft Megastore is one of the nation’s largest suppliers of Airsoft replica firearms and currently the fastest-growing Airsoft retailer in the nation.
- Airsoft Megastore offers a large selection of Airsoft products that are affordable, yet highly durable and powerful, including Airsoft shotguns and Airsoft sniper rifles.
- Airsoft Megastore is committed to providing the highest quality Airsoft products at the lowest possible prices and the company backs that initiative with a 125% lowest price guarantee.
- Airsoft Megastore is strategically based in Southern California, an ideal location for efficient importing from Airsoft manufacturers in Asia.
- Airsoft Megastore is dedicated to providing the Airsoft community with the best service and Airsoft products available.