Azusa, Calif. (PRWEB) April 7, 2011
Acrylatex Coatings & Recycling, Inc. a certified Southern California latex paint reclamation and reprocessing facility has announced that they will be in attendance to participate in a booth #824 at the annual “Green California Summit & Expo” being held at the Sacramento Convention Center on April 19 & 20. From building programs to workforce development, “green” is now a given. The focus now is on identifying strategies – and technologies – that offer both economic and environmental benefits. Topics of discussion at the summit will be:
- CALGreen, California’s new Mandatory Green Building Code
- Green Economic Development
- Green Workforce
- Green Fleets / Transportation
- Energy Management
- Green Purchasing
- Facilities Management
- Local Government Innovation
“This annual summit is a convergence of new green products and technology that can potentially stimulate many diverse eco-friendly related businesses,” says Gary Erb, Acrylatex’s Sales and Marketing Manager. “We will be promoting and displaying our product line, which is completely manufactured from reclaimed and recycled latex paint. Keeping this hazardous material out of our landfills is our major goal as is summed up in our corporate mantra; Giving paint a second chance!”
Products on display will include:
- “Life Cycle” architectural latex paint for use on anything from commercial tilt-up buildings, apartments, condo’s to residential homes, either interior or exterior.
- “Tag-Out” graffiti abatement paint, specially formulated latex for one-coat coverage using a spray, roll or brush on application.
- “Egduls” latex asphalt sealer for making driveways and parking lots look new and offering protection from the elements.
- “Azuza Soft Rocks” a new material made of 100% recycled product that resembles natural rock gravel, but is lighter and much more colorful than natural rock. Designed as decorative ground cover for landscape applications.
As Brian Brittain, President of Acrylatex points out, “Most every company, government entity and general consumer has two major concerns; Is the product actually good for the environment and second, is it affordable, or cost effective to implement. In both cases, Acrylatex products come through with a resounding YES! By diverting thousands of gallons of latex paint from our landfills and turning it into renewable resources, there’s no doubt our products can be dubbed as being truly eco-friendly. As for affordability… our architectural and graffiti paints are manufactured to the highest standards of quality, rivaling even the best name brands virgin paint on the market today. But a bigger factor in the growing popularity of our paint is that they cost about ½ the price of new paint. Customers who have tried our professional grade paints are only regretful they didn’t start using them sooner after seeing their material cost plummet and profits rise!”
Stop by Booth #824 at the summit and see these great products close up!
About Acrylatex Coatings & Recycling, Inc.
Acrylatex is a manufacturer of professional grade paints and other recycled products with their Southern California processing facility located just East of Los Angeles, in the city of Azusa. Acrylatex accepts only waste latex paints in any condition from all sectors of industry to produce viable “recycled” products that were once dumped into our landfills and poured down drains. For more information about Acrylatex, their product line, or waste recycle programs, please visit http://www.acrylatex.com, or call them at (626) 812-0191.
# # #