San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 6, 2011
Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform, today announced that its clients, many of the world’s leading advertisers and agencies, currently manage more than $2 billion in annual paid search spend through the Marin platform. Reaching this milestone, an industry first, reaffirms Marin’s position as the largest aggregator of paid search spend in the world. Accelerating customer momentum across a wide variety of industry verticals and geographies continue to fuel growth for the company, with leading businesses such as ZenithOptimedia, iProspect, eHarmony, and Netflix recently adopting the Marin platform.
- Marin Software has grown its customer base rapidly in the past year, as large global advertisers and agencies have continued to adopt its platform to improve efficiency and financial results from online advertising initiatives. Marin’s customer base now includes more than 800 of the world’s largest online advertisers and agencies, spanning diverse industries such as: retail, education, financial services, insurance, travel, automotive, lead generation, B2B, and local.
- International expansion also continues to fuel customer growth, with the company’s software now used to manage international campaigns in over 160 countries and 25 currencies. Marin maintains six offices across North America, Europe and Asia, with recently opened offices in Singapore and Shanghai, and expansion into France, Australia, and Brazil planned for 2011.
- New advertisers that have recently adopted the Marin platform include Netflix, Petco, Fossil, eHarmony, Threadless, Paychex, EasyJet and Netflights.com. Agencies that have recently adopted Marin include iProspect, Rise Interactive, ZenithOptimedia, Agenda21, Mindshare and Harvest Digital.
- “As the largest third-party aggregator of paid search spending for online advertisers and agencies in the world, Marin is able to deliver unique benefits to its customers including industry best practices, preferred relationships with publishers, and enterprise-class product innovation and service delivery,” said Chris Lien, founder and CEO of Marin Software. “Reaching $2 billion of search spend managed via the Marin platform is a clear vote by our customers that Marin’s technology delivers financial lift, time savings, and better insights for their online marketing programs.”
- “With ZenithOptimedia’s global scale we need technology partners that have a solid international infrastructure to support us, and Marin Software does,” said Nick Graham, Head of Search and Performance at ZenithOptimedia. “As our clients performance marketing campaigns diversify beyond search, across new media formats such as Facebook, Mobile and Retargeting, Marin has helped us untangle the complexities of these cross-channel campaigns. Their delivery of digestible data and integration with proprietary technology is enabling us to deliver deeper insight to clients.”
- “Marin Software is in many ways an excellent fit for iProspect,” said Robert Murray, CEO, iProspect. “Both companies have search marketing at their core, with deep commitments to innovation and customer service, and a track record of working with the world’s leaders in performance marketing. As the agency that pioneered the practice of search marketing, we congratulate Marin on reaching this important industry milestone.”
- “As the pioneer in using relationship science to match singles seeking long-term relationships, eHarmony required an advertising platform to give us the visibility we needed to help more of our customers find someone special,” said Robby Robinson, Sr. Marketing Manager, eHarmony. “Marin Software has allowed us to manage marketing interactions at every step of the funnel, from registration to subscription.”
- “As a leading digital marketing agency working with some of the Web’s most recognizable brands, we are 100% dedicated to helping our clients achieve success with their online initiatives,” said Jon Morris, CEO of Rise Interactive. “Marin Software is a powerful, integrated platform that helps our clients see maximum return on their online investment and we are happy to be part of their continued success.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending $100,000 per month and greater on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on paid search. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.