Bloomfield Hills, MI (PRWEB) April 8, 2011
The Extended Warranty Hub launches its newly redesigned website on the Go Daddy eCommerce platform. With a straight forward presentation of ACWII certified extended warranty product options, the new Hub website speaks to the honesty and peace of mind that Extended Warranty Hub shoppers will achieve from Ford, Toyota, Nissan , Protective and Honda brands.
ACWII is a driver for ethical warranty consumerism. They enable informed transparent decision making and purchase of warranty products and services for consumers from companies that place the consumer first in their processes. They provide evaluation and recommendations of best practice and favored warranty products. The Institute manages this process by providing reasonable and legitimate consumer warranty solutions and provider options. ACWII is part of a larger movement within the automotive warranty industry, which means that they ally with corporations that have proven consumer driven KPIs (key performance indicators).
“Our members not only wish to be seen as working ethically and improving the standards of the warranty industry…but actually are,” said David Matthews Hub spokesperson.
David mentioned, “ACWII recommends affordable, quality and transparent vehicle warranty products from financially sound providers. Warranty extended providers recommended by the Institute are presented to consumers through the HUB. It has become an important resource for in market consumers and provides legitimate consumer warranty solutions and provider options.”
The new Extendedwarrantyhub.com features improvements to the overall design and functionality of the site. Among the most noticeable upgrades customers will experience are the user-friendly navigation, streamlined “Quick Quote” process, and simplified product pages that contain more relevant information and better images and include;
- Toyota factory – backed plans offer several Factory – backed Vehicle Service Agreements which include - Platinum, Gold and Power train.
- Nissan Security +Plus Protection offers a wide array of coverage for Nissan vehicles.
- Protective Advantage Vehicle Protection Plan offers the Advantage Premier Plan in the Protective Family of Service Contracts.
- Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP) offers 4 plans to cover visitor’s needs and coverage concerns. These coverages go all the way from the most comprehensive plan- Premium Care to only a policy to cover major power train components- Power Train Care.
- GMPP, the General Motors Protection Plans offers 3 different product coverages. Major Guard covers virtually every component of a vehicle in the event of mechanical failure beyond the warranty period…even if it results from wear and tear with this premium vehicle service contract.
- Honda Care vehicle service contracts cover both new and used Honda, Certified Honda or non-Honda vehicles. Unlike many vehicle service contracts, Honda's exclusive factory-backed protection package is transferable in select states.
“Our improved creative, user interface and presentation of member products in a compelling manner has already produced a large percentage increase in conversion rates,” said David Matthews.
Visitors to the extendedwarrantyhub.com will find it easier to shop with simplified navigation. Along with a simplified one-page and secure checkout, prospects have access to order management tools that allow them to see recently certified products, check the status of an order(s), manage personnel and vehicle contact information and easily check their agreement transaction.
ACWII’s member base is growing along with it satisfied customer base. With major automotive brands and providers looking for inclusion as certified members, the future looks bright for customers who require an honest source of research and tips in order to evaluate their extended warranty purchase options.
The Institute has over 55 years of combined automotive corporate, wholesale and retail operational experience. They are proven leaders in consumer sales and marketing, warranty operations, customer service and dealer operations. ACWII is a consumer resource that enables consumers to make the right purchase decision about extended vehicle warranties.
ACWII evaluates and then recommends affordable, quality and transparent vehicle warranty products from financially sound providers. Extended warranty providers recommended by the Institute are presented to consumers in the HUB.
"White Associates, as a enterprise partner with ACWII, is at its core an accomplished integrated digital marketer that has expanded its business to help global brands develop their direct-to-consumer and B to B channel strategies,” said David Matthews. “They have provided a best practices approach in strategy, social and site building that has led to our incredibly strong online channel.”
For more Information visit: http://www.whiteassociatesMS.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb