Strong, seasonal colours and a wide selection of fabric patterns breathe fresh life into modern man’s wardrobe.
(PRWeb UK) April 7, 2011
The new Spring/Summer collection focused on a classically clean, masculine silhouette defined by supreme design and quality of construction. Strong, seasonal colours and a wide selection of fabric patterns breathe fresh life into modern man’s wardrobe.
- New and oh-so-simply elegant micro check and hairline stripes, bright and bold summer stripes and freshly updated fancy Bengal stripes give men’s formal shirts a fresh feeling for Spring.
- Brand new range of non-iron shirts are available. Perfect for those men just too busy to iron.
- New, classic men’s business suits cut from 100% British wool cloth, complementing the Italian wool collection
- Bold and bright summery colours, from the purest whites and blues to more energetic hues of yellow and relaxed lilac.
- A fantastic casuals range including cheerful madras checked shirts, linen, cotton blend shirts and coloured chinos that are bang on trend.
New, Editorial Catalogue Design
- Seasonal catalogue now includes helpful Style Points - dispensing sartorial knowledge.
- The newly redesigned website houses an interactive Digital Catalogue and now hosts a Trends Section that is regularly updated with editorial content and men's style news.
- A new online Lookbook shopping tool allows shoppers to see the garments in action, before they buy.
- 100% luxury cotton, French taped seams, a reinforced collar, clean finish and embroidered labels are hallmarks of Savile Row Quality and have remained unchanged for years.
- In a rigorous, independent wash trial, Savile Row resoundingly beats Jermyn Street.
Great New Season Offers!
- Select any 3 shirts for £69 or any 2 non-iron for £59
- Purchase a suit and receive the rest of the outfit – shirt, silk tie and silk handkerchief of their choice – free of charge.
About the Savile Row Company
The Savile Row Company is a second generation family-owned business that has been designing top-quality garments on London’s Savile Row for more than 70 years. The Savile Row Company designs and produces an extensive range of clothing and accessories for Men and Women - all crafted to the highest standard of quality and workmanship. Each piece is crafted in extremely limited quantities. The Savile Row Company brand is sold in over 30 countries worldwide.
# # #