“ More of these images will be featured on The Niecy Nash Wedding Special” airing June 4th on TLC"
Long Beach, CA (PRWEB) April 11, 2011
On March 19th William Miller of WP Miller Special Events put together the absolutley gorgeous star-studded bridal shower for the TLC star Niecy Nash. The event was hosted by Sheryl Lee Ralph, Matron of Honor. The theme was "Glamtastic" big hats and fabulous pumps were a requirement. Many hands were needed to pull off such a spectacular event. Eddie Zaratsian of tic-tock Couture Floral created the floral masterpieces that were fit for such a glamorous party. William created the design and over all look and feel of the event. Cean One Photography were there to capture every detail and having some stunning images that will be featured in Life and Style Magazine and on the TLC Neicy Nash Wedding Special set to air in June. Entertainment Tonight was also there and has already done a brief teaser of the shower last week.
The shower had many suprises, some I cannot share as you will have to wait and see on the TLC special but here are a few details....
Venue – Homeowners Mattie McFadden-Lawson. Located in Hancock Park, exclusive community of
Fremont Place home was built in 1913 with three gardens, Meditation Park and a ballroom. Once
owned by Boxing legend Mohammed Ali. The venue was title “The Glam Garden” for the Bridal
- Color Scheme: Green & Plum
- Table Linens were custom designed by WP Miller Special Events
- Custom Cabana designed by WPM with green faux animal skin and purple draping created for
Hair and Beauty services.
- Floral arrangements by Tic Tock Couture Florals
- Masseur Spa Services
- Hair and Beauty Services by Salon 180 Beauty Lounge
- Bar Sponsored by Remy Martin V featuring three signature cocktails (Remy V is Remy Martin
new clear Liquor shipped especially for the shower, will be on the market in May, 2011)
- Sexy V
- Chocolate V
- Desserts: Millie Cheese Cakes & Nooks and Granny’s Bakery
- Catering and Staffing: WP Miller Special Events
- Hair Accents – Pop Tensils by Atomic April
We look forward to sharing the rest of the details with you on the TLC Neicy Nash Wedding Special. “ More of these images will be featured on The Niecy Nash Wedding Special” airing June 4th on TLC