Santa Rosa, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Think Tank Photo announces that in May it will release the Retrospective® 5, a soft-sided shoulder bag designed for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and Rangefinder camera equipment. Like the other bags in Think Tank’s Retrospective series, the Retrospective 5 was created as an homage to classic photographers such as Henri Cartier-Bresson and Robert Frank.
Designed for the professional photographer who wants to remain inconspicuous in any situation, its "old-school" look mixes with "new-school" features giving tribute to the days when bags were visually simple but highly functional. It is available in two colors, black and Pinestone.
The Micro Four Thirds system (MFT) is a standard created by Olympus and Panasonic for mirrorless interchangeable lens digital cameras and camcorders. In one sample configuration, the Retrospective 5 can hold an Olympus PEN E-P2 camera body, a 17mm lens attached with the VF-1 optical viewfinder, a 14-42 mm lens, 40-150 mm lens, a FL-14 Flash, a SEMA-1 External microphone adapter set, a charger, cable and extra battery, and the VF-2 Electronic viewfinder.
Key features include:
- Perfectly sized for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and rangefinder camera systems
- Shoulder strap includes cushioned non-slip pad for long-term comfort
- Sound Silencers eliminate hook-and-loop noise when opening bag
- Zippered pockets and organizational pockets for accessories
- Removable divider set for layout customization included
- Convenient carrying handle for quick transport
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Business card window under the front flap for identification
- Expandable front pocket fits a pro size DSLR body or accessories
- High quality YKK zippers
- Soft, flexible and lightweight
Interior Dimensions: 9.5" W x 7.8" H x 4.5" D (24 x 19.5 x 11.5 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 10" W x 8.5" H x 6" D (25.5 x 21.5 x 15 cm)
Weight: 2.3 lbs (1 kg)
Colors: Black or Pinestone
About Think Tank Photo
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo (http://www.thinktankphoto.com) is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.