On behalf of all of us at Search Academy I personally invite you to find out more about a new era in Search by visiting Search Academy - the centre of excellence in Search Marketing.
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB) April 11, 2011
Matt Collis, Managing Director and Founder of Search Academy, announces an exciting new era in the life of Search Academy (formerly The Search Academy) as the firm moves into its new George Street office.
Why the new name?
"SEO, SEM and Social Media have grown exponentially over the past two years. So too has Search Academy. As part of this significant growth, we have streamlined our core service offerings to make them clearer to understand. Alongside that we wanted a brand that was bold and true to the core values we stand for," explains Matt.
"At Search Academy we're committed to supporting your online presence, driving client engagement and increasing revenue. As part of this ongoing commitment to you, we invite you to visit the new Search Academy website for an expanded range of tips, resources, and results achieved by others, and cutting-edge information you can action in your own business."
At the new Search Academy website you'll find:
- Video case study of the significant results achieved for client Nutrimetics, and testimonials from companies including National Disability Services, Shannons Motor Insurance, among many others.
- The latest products and services, including the invaluable project management tool which streamlines your experience working with our consultants and provides absolute transparency.
- Search Academy blog: a trusted source of the latest Search trends, opportunities and costly mistakes to avoid.
- Details of our new office on George Street in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- Information on how we differ from other Search agencies by providing control, transparency and performance.
"On behalf of all of us at Search Academy I personally invite you to find out more about a new era in search by visiting Search Academy - the centre of excellence in Search Marketing."
About Search Academy:
Search Academy was founded by Matt Collis, a results-focused search marketing expert, in August 2008.
Before starting his own business, Matt worked as Head of Account Services at 24/7 Real Media (later known as Outrider), one of the global leading search marketing agencies. He has worked with a number of verticals with budgets ranging from just $1,000 to over $1,000,000 per month.
Matt has helped customers attain a variety of Search goals, including:
- Building unique visitor numbers
- Creating brand awareness
- Improving ROI (return-on-investment)
- Lead generation and direct sales
- A combination of any or all of these
Search Academy is the centre of excellence in search marketing – advice is available 'on demand', at accessible rates and with full transparency, flexibility, and control over the work we conduct for you.
Whether you are a business owner, head of marketing or a Search Campaign Manager yourself, Search Academy helps you improve your understanding of the benefits that SEM, SEO, and Social Media can have for you.
# # #