Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Pangea Media, the largest quiz and quiz technology company on the web, today announced SnapApp, a platform for customer engagement and acquisition that enables marketers and publishers to create quizzes, polls, surveys, sweepstakes and contests (“SnapApps”) and use them to generate customer leads. With SnapApp companies can use the power of quizzes to drive Facebook likes, Twitter followers, newsletter signups and product downloads. SnapApps can be distributed simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter, company websites, in IAB ad units and on mobile devices.
Why quizzes, polls, surveys?
Quizzes, polls and surveys are a proven method for engaging customers and prospects and generating customer leads: people love to participate, voice their opinion and share their results with their networks. A personal quiz result is eleven (11) times more likely to be shared than a static webpage. With SnapApp companies can now leverage the power of quizzes to achieve their marketing objectives.
The SnapApp platform features:
- Multiple engagement formats The ability to choose from several proven methods to engage prospects and customers and generate leads including: quizzes, surveys, polls, sweepstakes and contests.
- Branded, custom content: Companies can use their own logos, images, and content to create relevant, compelling quizzes
- Distribution across the web: Companies can simultaneously publish the same quiz or survey to Facebook, Twitter, IAB ad units, and corporate websites as well iOS and Android mobile devices. In addition, they benefit from viral marketing as individuals share with their personal networks
- Advanced lead generation capabilities Custom lead generation forms and real time data delivery and data validation, including USPS and phone number, provide companies with a sophisticated lead generation tool
- Robust analytics to track ROI: Companies can access all of the information required to measure ROI including quiz starts, completions, likes, followers, and downloads
- No technical resources required. No technical skills or IT time are needed to create and publish with SnapApp
“We are thrilled to announce SnapApp,” said Seth Lieberman, CEO of Pangea Media, “We have spent years creating quizzes for companies to use in their marketing. Now with SnapApp they can create their own with a powerful but easy to use platform that is based on our best practices. Quizzes, polls and surveys are some of the most effective ways to engage and acquire customers online. We encourage organizations of all kinds to learn more about how SnapApp can help them with their customer acquisition and engagement needs.”
Companies and brands already using SnapApp include:
- PCWorld which is running a personality test on behalf of Cisco called “What Kind of Network Manager Are You?”
- Timex, which is running a “Wear This Toss That” promotional quiz
- I Love NY/ EscapeMaker.com which is running a trivia test as part of a NY tourism promotion
- GSN (Game Show network) which is running a number of pop culture quizzes to engage and monetize its audience
PBS, NBC, MaidPro, Hollywood Life (Media Corp.) and others are also using SnapApp to promote their brand and generate leads.
About Pangea Media
Pangea Media is the largest quiz and quiz technology company on the web. The Pangea Media SnapApp platform enables marketers and publishers to create and distribute quizzes, polls, surveys and contests that engage users and drive customer acquisition across their websites, Facebook and Twitter. With more than 300 million quizzes taken, marketers and publishers benefit from Pangea Media’s extensive expertise in all aspects of creating and distributing quizzes. Companies and brands already using SnapApp include: PCWorld, Cisco, Timex, PBS, NBC, MaidPro, and others. Pangea Media is located in greater Boston and can be reached at (617) 923-0000 or pangeamedia.com or snapapp.com.