The expansion of our Federal division ensures we deliver the products and services the Federal government needs to communicate efficiently and securely, reduce costs, and be environmentally friendly,” said IVCi CEO Bob Swing.
Hauppauge, NY (PRWEB) April 12, 2011
IVCi, LLC (http://www.ivci.com), a leading integrator of high definition video conferencing and telepresence solutions, audio visual systems, and managed conferencing services, announced today that it has expanded its focus on the Federal government with dedicated resources that will best serve the Federal government’s needs.
IVCi provides custom collaboration solutions to government agencies across the U.S, and specializes in secure and reliable systems and cloud-based services that are tailored to meet specific agency requirements. The IVCi Federal division has been expanded to meet three critical goals:
- Provide secure, innovative multimedia conferencing solutions that empower Federal agencies to function more efficiently.
- Support mission critical conferencing and collaboration requirements of government agencies.
- Improve the technology infrastructure that supports the readiness and response of government agencies.
IVCi is now uniquely positioned to meet these goals because it not only provides the integration of video conferencing and audio visual technology the government requires, but also delivers a managed service that ensures all technical components of each meeting are successful. The new division draws upon IVCi’s many years of experience providing collaboration solutions to government and non-government entities of all sizes.
“IVCi is committed to serving the collaboration needs of our government. The expansion of our Federal division ensures we deliver the products and services the Federal government needs to communicate efficiently and securely, reduce costs, and be environmentally friendly. IVCi’s subject matter experts are top in the industry and draw upon their extensive knowledge to design the right solution for each agency,” said IVCi CEO Bob Swing.
IVCi is experienced in combining, interfacing, and integrating collaborative technologies in the heterogeneous environments that are typical of government agencies. IVCi’s subject matter experts utilize state-of-the-art management tools and controls to deliver:
- Open architecture and standards-based solutions. All of IVCi's video and audio visual solutions are based on open standards that accommodate multi-vendor interoperability and leverage existing network infrastructure. Agencies benefit from efficient integration of video, voice and web capabilities.
- Solutions that are highly compatible with all networks. IVCi's systems are compatible with any type of network, including IP, ISDN, hybrid IP/ISDN, satellite, and wireless Ethernet. Each agency is assisted with the transition to an IP-centric network, and application consulting and network design services are also available.
IVCi’s newly expanded Federal division works with its government clients to help them maximize the return on their technology investment, while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
IVCi, LLC (http://www.ivci.com | http://audiovisual.ivci.com) is a leading integrator of managed enterprise collaboration solutions, including high definition video conferencing, telepresence, audio visual systems, and managed conference services. IVCi makes conferencing and audio visual solutions easy to use, easy to manage, and easy to afford.