Cedar Rapids, IA (PRWEB) April 14, 2011
The AdTrack Corporation, a full-service lead management company, has launched an international version of SmartLead, the customizable lead management system that supports complex sales processes. The system can be made available in at least 36 languages.
“Sales teams and dealer networks worldwide can use SmartLead’s proven solution for tracking leads from the point of capture through each stage of the sales pipeline,” said Dan Rogers, chief executive officer of AdTrack.
“Each of our clients has unique sales and marketing challenges, which is why SmartLead is configurable to each company’s business rules so that leads are always distributed at the right time to the right people, based on qualification and ranking. Now, the system can be configured for international users’ native languages,” said Rogers.
AdTrack’s new SmartLead International offers a range of benefits:
- Language preferences can be set for specific regions or dealers. All fields and labels within the system are translated.
- A company’s managers for international sales channels can now view lead details in their native language.
- Companies realize better continuity when all channels use the system, which then provides the power of having all information in a single database of record.
- International sales representatives can now report on lead outcomes in their own languages, which improves sales compliance. Conversion rates increase.
- Marketers and sales managers have more accurate reports and analytics data to measure sales and campaign effectiveness.
- SmartLead reduces integration complexities and security risks that arise from integrating numerous partners and systems to configure a multiple-language lead management system.
The AdTrack Corporation offers customized lead management systems and services, including lead qualification, ranking, nurturing and distribution to sales channels to increase sales, shrink sale cycles and increase ROI.
For more information about the international version of SmartLead, call (800) 735-3237.
# # #