At INSZoom, we've always placed the highest importance on responding quickly and effectively to any nation's changes in immigration forms, policy or legislation
London, UK (PRWEB) April 15, 2011
The United Kingdom Home Office recently updated a series of TIER Series and PBS Dependent immigration forms, all of which went into effect on April 6. INSZoom.com, Inc., the world’s largest immigration software company, responded immediately to these changes and ensured that its clients in the United Kingdom and throughout the world had access to these updated forms without delay.
These forms, which were updated to INSZoom’s production and hosted servers, were available to INSZoom’s corporate, immigration and university clients in the UK, United States, India and other nations, ensuring that standard business operations for the company’s leading clients were not delayed or otherwise hindered.
“At INSZoom, we’ve always placed the highest importance on responding quickly and effectively to any nation’s changes in immigration forms, policy or legislation,” said Umesh Vaidyamath, founder and CEO of INSZoom, which has offices in the United States, UK and India. “Our clients entrust us and our technology to ensure that business-as-usual is always the norm, even in an industry that is consistently in flux.”
INSZoom’s immigration and global mobility software solutions are used by thousands of immigration professionals in the United Kingdom and throughout the world. Many of the world’s leading corporations, such as Microsoft, IBM, Wipro Technologies and Cognizant, as well as the world’s leading immigration law firms, use INSZoom’s robust technology to manage all aspects of their clients’ and employees’ immigration and mobility cases.
Forms updated this week include the following:
- TIER1 (Entrepreneur): Application for an Initial Grant of Leave (Switching) or an Extension of Leave And Biometric Residence Permit Under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Main Applicant
- TIER1 (Post-Study Work): Application For A Grant Of Leave And Biometric Residence Permit Under Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) -Main Applicant
- TIER1 (Investor): Application For An Initial Grant Of Leave (Switching) Or An Extension Of Leave And Biometric Residence Permit Under Tier 1 (Investor) Main Applicant
- TIER1 (General): Application For An Initial Grant Of Leave (Switching) Or An Extension Of Leave And Biometric Residence Permit Under Tier 1 (General) Main Applicant
- TIER2: Application for a Grant of Leave and Biometric Immigration Document Under Tier 2 - Main Applicant
- TIER4 (C): Application For a Grant of Leave and Biometric Immigration Document under Tier 4 (Child) Student - Main Applicant
- TIER4 (G): Application For a Grant of Leave and Biometric Immigration Document under Tier 4 (General) Student - Main Applicant
- TIER5 (Temporary Worker): Application For A Grant Of Leave And Biometric Residence Permit Under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Main Applicant
- SET-BUS: Application For Indefinite leave to remain in the UK as a retired person of independent means or a representative of an overseas business
- SET-DV: Application For Indefinite Leave To Remain In The UK as A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- PBS (Dependant): Application for an Extension of Stay as a Dependant of a Person Who Has Leave to Remain Under the Points Based System
- TOC: Application For A Transfer Of Conditions (TOC) And A Biometric Immigration Document By Someone Who Already Has Limited Leave To Enter Or Remain In the UK.
- VAF9: Points Based System Form
- VAF9-SW-A5: Appendix 5: Tier 2 (Skilled Worker) Self-Assessment
- VAF9-ENTR-A3: Appendix 3: Tier1 (Entrepreneur) Self-Assessment
About INSZoom: The Global Immigration & Mobility Conference is hosted and organized by INSZoom.com Inc. With headquarters in San Ramon, CA, and operations in UK and India, INSZoom is a leading immigration case management software company that helps corporations, enterprises, law firms, and consultants with the right software in case initiation, workflow management, I-9 and E-Verify compliancy. Founded in 1999, INSZoom today includes Microsoft, Motorola, IBM, Wipro, Cognizant, and other leading firms as clients. For more information, please contact press(at)inszoom(dot)com
# # #