Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 18, 2011
DateRaters.com, the leading site for dating reviews and feedback, today announced results from a recent survey of single women that asked them to provide feedback on their former dates. Survey items from DateRaters’ Perfect Date Model comprised the four key dating dimensions - Physical, Intelligence, Emotional, and Social - and solicited both the positive and the negative aspects of the relationship and/or date.
The DateRaters’ team of Love Docs carefully analyzed the data and is now revealing the key feedback themes. “We have always emphasized the importance of providing honest and balanced feedback. Only in this way can they evaluate both the relationship and their date and provide everyone with the most accurate and helpful information for dating better in the future,” says Chief Relationship Officer Russell Lobsenz, Ph.D. Results pointed to a set of ideals women are seeking, as well as attempting to avoid in the men they date.
What Women Want: First Date
- Initial attraction to their date including physical attractiveness (“great looking, cute")
- Charisma and confidence (“suave, charming”)
What Women Want: Dating and Relationships
- Communication (“listening, expressive”)
- Intelligence (“bright, intellectual, conversation depth”)
- Responsibility (“J-O-B”, independence”)
- Creativity and planning (“avoids winging dates”)
- Thoughtfulness (“sensitive, understanding”)
- Generosity (“token gifts, love letters, care packages”)
What Women DO NOT Want: Dating and Relationships
- Emotionally unavailable (“depressed, refuses to share feelings”)
- Dishonest (“cheats, lies”)
- Selfish (“self-absorbed, all about him”)
- Seeking only a sexual relationship (“conquests, player”)
- Abusive (“verbal abuse, threatening”)
DateRaters has recently seen an upsurge of interest from new members who have taken advantage of their new streamlined sign-up on the site which allows them to instantly build their profile. The new design gets members up and running quickly while pointing them in the direction of helpful dating reviews, tips from the LoveDocs, as well as providing feedback of their own.
DateRaters.com is an online community dedicated to helping people improve their dating skills and perk up their love life. Online daters and social networkers use DateRaters.com to give and receive feedback on their dates, and check out ratings of others to see if their new crush has potential. The DateRaters.com team includes Ph.D. level psychologists (aka Love Docs) with deep expertise in how to build and sustain meaningful relationships, and technology wizards who make everything look and work beautifully. DateRaters and the Love Docs want to help you Date Better!
# # #