Contactual ended the quarter on a record setting growth trajectory and has emerged as a clear leader in our space
Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) April 18, 2011
Contactual, the leading global provider of hosted customer interaction management solutions today announced a dramatic surge in growth during the first quarter of 2011 through both direct and indirect channels. This explosive growth rate and revenue acceleration further strengthens Contactual’s leadership position in the hosted customer interaction management and contact center solution industry.
“Contactual ended the quarter on a record setting growth trajectory and has emerged as a clear leader in our space,” said Chris Brennan, President and CEO of Contactual. “The success of our channel-centric distribution strategy has enabled us to significantly expand the reach of our award winning solutions. Organizations around the world are benefiting from an approach to communicating with their customers that is simpler, faster and richer, thus improving their customer satisfaction and retention rates.”
These dramatic results come on the heels of a Contactual being named to the OnDemand 100 top private companies for the second year in a row. Notable achievements contributing to this unprecedented growth period include:
- Significant acceleration of revenue generation from indirect channels resulting in revenue growth of 146 percent year over year from partners.
- General availability of the OnDemand Contact Center through one of North America’s largest communications providers which increases Contactual’s immediate reach to an additional 208,000 businesses.
- Robust increase in direct sales revenue fueled by record setting new customer additions and installed base expansion.
- The addition of over 45 new customers during Q1 2011.
- Recent move of the company’s headquarters to a much larger facility in Redwood City, California with expanded conference facilities, an on-site training environment, and the space necessary to accommodate future expansion plans, while maintaining the organization’s Silicon Valley heritage.
The Contactual solution provides rapid time to value and allows customer-facing organizations to break their long-standing dependency on specialized hardware and software. Delivered in the SaaS model, the OnDemand Contact Center augments existing communications infrastructures or can be deployed as an alternative to standalone on-premises call center technology. Contactual has customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium businesses, and distribution partners serving the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Since 2000, Contactual has provided a better alternative to traditional call center technologies. Its patented OnDemand Contact Center is the fastest and easiest way to deploy a world class call center. Contactual was recently named to AlwaysOn’s “OnDemand 100” for the second year in a row and won a 2010 Product of the Year award from Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine. Contactual is a previous AlwaysOn “Global 250” winner, a CODiE Awards finalist for Best Communications Solution and winner of the Frost & Sullivan Global Excellence in Technology Award. For more information, visit http://www.contactual.com.
# # #