Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 19, 2011
InterLegis, an innovator of electronic discovery technologies, is pleased to announce the latest release of Discovery360™ Desktop. The platform provides multiple document analytic capabilities in a single in-house solution – including free data indexing, reporting, early case assessment, and culling.
“The introduction of Discovery360 Desktop underscores our commitment to our clients by addressing the need to quickly perform early case assessment, data processing, reporting, and culling as soon as collected data lands on their desk,” said Kevin Carr, president of InterLegis. “With Discovery360 Desktop, the complete discovery life cycle can oftentimes be completed in less time than it normally takes to outsource the work.”
InterLegis offers several advanced technologies in its end-to-end solution. With its easy-to-use interface, Discovery360 Desktop offers:
- An in-house, discovery solution with the optional ability to host on the cloud
- Free local or network installation
- Free early case assessment, reporting, analytics, and culling capabilities
- The ability to quickly understand the contents of collected data without outsourcing
- Streamlined processing of electronic data with de-duplication capabilities
- Easy export into Discovery360 Reviewer or any common load file format
- Scalability across entire corporate or law firm network
- Unlimited users
- Complimentary product training and support
Discovery360 Desktop is available immediately. To apply for a copy of the downloadable software, contact info(at)interlegis(dot)com or visit http://www.interlegis.com.
InterLegis, founded in 1998 and based in Dallas, offers the widest range of e-discovery technologies in one end-to-end application: Discovery360™. Discovery360 guides the user through the discovery life cycle from collection, through early case assessment, culling, data processing, review and production. Its powerful analytic technologies provide a complete view of all documents based on document attributes such as text, concepts and metadata. InterLegis offers the most cost-effective pricing model available today, which includes complimentary early case assessment, data culling, productions, project management and support. For more information, visit http://www.interlegis.com.
# # #