(PRWEB) April 18, 2011
The Littlewoods.com spring sale offers catwalk trends at unbeatable prices, meaning no need to brave the manic high street and fight for the best bargains. With up to 60% of women’s clothing there are plenty of bargains to be bagged; here’s a few key pieces from South to get you started:
Get style savvy with the perfect dresses for any Easter occasion with South’s 50’s inspired prom dress, was £59, now £43. Think Mad Men and Christina Hendricks with these style of smart dresses and pair with either black or white shoes, a timeless classic that will never fail to impress.
For something with a little more sparkle find this dress from South was £85, now £31. This dress will be great for a night out on the town with the girls, make sure you pair with sky high heels for the ultimate leg lengthener.
Rock the 70’s trend with this Lace Shirt from South, was £40, now £24. The 70’s style is all the rage for spring/summer 11 and has been making an appearance in most catwalks this season. This shirt will go perfectly with a flared pair of denim jeans or even with a denim skirt to keep that 70’s look. Team with cork wedges to finish the outfit of, were £45 now £27.
Another key 70’s item is the Palazzo Pant, this style of trouser knows no boundaries when it comes to how wide they can get. So let’s say goodbye to the skinny trouser and hello to the oversized palazzo. These great floral palazzo pants from South, were £25, now £14.50 will go great with chunky wedges or equally as well with flat sandals.
Another key trend this season is the colour blocking, whether its bright purples and yellows or more pastel colours of creams and blues there is sure to be the right colours out there for you. This colour block jacket from South, was £49, now £23, is a great way to add colour blocking to your wardrobe without going OTT. Wear with either black trousers or a completely contrasting dress to become the colour blocking queen.
So don’t delay, littlewoods.com has all your fashion needs and wants all at the click of a button from the comfort of home.
Notes to editors:
- Littlewoods is part of the Shop Direct Group, the UK’s largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- Shop Direct Group has 5 million active customers across the business and employs around 9,500 people
- Brands within the Shop Direct Group portfolio include Littlewoods, very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, Littlewoods Europe, Additions, Great Universal, Choice, Kays, Empire Stores and Marshall Ward
- Shop Direct Group is the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK, 3rd largest furniture retailer in the UK, 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK and 5th largest electrical retailer in the UK
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products
# # #