New York, NY (PRWEB) April 20, 2011
Healthcare Consultancy Group has appointed Michelle Tenzyk as Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Marketing Officer.
In this position, Ms. Tenzyk will lead the human resources function, talent management, and marketing areas while contributing to strategy and growth plans for the five companies that make up the Healthcare Consultancy Group.
Ms. Tenzyk joins HCG after several years as the principal and founder of East Tenth Group, a human resources consultancy and executive coaching practice in New York City. Ms. Tenzyk has also served as a senior leader of human resources with several notable organizations including Trip Network (now part of Orbitz.com), Tiffany & Co., Primedia, Inc., and Condé Nast Publications. In the marketing and advertising space, Michelle was a senior vice president and human resources director at Y&R Advertising in New York.
In making this announcement, Denise Bottiglieri, PhD, CEO of HCG, which is part of Omnicom Group Inc.’s Diversified Agency Services (DAS), said, “Developing, finding, and keeping great talent makes the difference between good and great. Michelle will work closely with the management committee and me to make sure that our clients have the best partners possible.”
“I am excited to be joining the HCG companies and contributing to their leadership position in the scientific communications space,” said Ms. Tenzyk. “With the challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry today, it is even more urgent to further develop our management and entire talent teams and provide them with the skills and tools necessary to strategically enhance our clients’ success.”
ABOUT Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG)
When it comes to science, we’re in our element.
The Healthcare Consultancy Group (http://www.hcgrp.com) is composed of a group of independently managed healthcare communications companies dedicated to delivering accurate, strategic, and compelling scientific communications.
As one of the largest and most established providers in the country, our world-class healthcare communications organization has offices in New York, NY; Basking Ridge, NJ; Stamford, CT; Cleveland, OH; and San Francisco, CA; and has partners in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Latin America.
The integrated healthcare communications companies of HCG are:
- BlueSpark Healthcare Communications – experts in combining science and strategy to create impactful programs, publications, and digital services to address our clients’ needs throughout the product lifecycle (http://www.bluespark-ideas.com)
- Health Science Communications – globally admired and respected scientific communications with unique expertise in bridging science, digital, and strategy for early and approved products (http://www.hsci.com)
o Scientific Strategy Partners – pre-eminent nonpromotional scientific consulting and publications planning
- Hyphen Digital – leading digital strategy consulting firm providing innovative interactive healthcare communications driven by physician search insights (http://www.hyphendigital.com)
- ProEd Communications – premier scientific communications and regulatory consulting services partner; uniquely poised at melding diverse perspectives to support communications throughout the product lifecycle (http://www.proedcom.com)
o Accuverus – a strategic healthcare and digital communications partner to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device communities
- The Scienomics Group – gold standard in scientific communications and both live and digital peer-to-peer and patient-focused healthcare education
ABOUT Omnicom Group Inc.
Healthcare Consultancy Group is part of Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a network of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (http://www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations, and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.