Burlington, MA (PRWEB) April 19, 2011
In a webinar on Wednesday, April 20, 2010 10AM EDT (3PM GMT), experts from Nexaweb and MindTree will explain in this webinar how banks are creating new markets for their trading and currency risk management products by distributing them on-line via customer-facing e-Trading cloud portals. Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/887317817
Experts from Nexaweb and MindTree will explain in this webinar how banks are creating new markets for their trading and currency risk management products by distributing them on-line via customer-facing e-Trading cloud portals.
You will also learn how the new breed of e-FX platforms can simultaneously serve multiple customer segments, each with varying FX trading experience levels and needs, such as institutional traders, large corporates, SMEs and retail customers. Topics include:
- What customer segments are raising demand for e-FX trading
- Differentiating service provision in treasury products: Multi-channel Electronic FX-Trading Tools
- Defining the vision for next-generation FX e-trading cloud portals:
- Complete e-FX solution, with web-based deal capture plus pre- and post-trade services
- Tailoring a single e-FX platform to meet multiple user channels
- FX white label partnership (WLP) implications
- Mobile computing implications
Wednesday, April 20, 2010, 10AM EDT (3PM GMT)
Via GoToWebinar. Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/887317817
Nexaweb Technologies, Inc. is the leader in client/server and legacy application modernization using cloud computing. Nexaweb has modernized more than 450 applications to date -- and is the only company offering a fixed-time, fixed-price guarantee. More than 200 customers, including Aflac, DHL, EMC, Nokia Siemens Networks, Pepsico, Rabobank and US Air Force have leveraged Nexaweb software and services to modernize their applications and transform their businesses. For the latest news and information, follow Nexaweb on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Nexaweb and visit http://www.nexaweb.com.