Clarus allows these customers to more fully capture the investment value in Cisco TelePresence through increased reliability and availability
Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2011
Clarus Systems, Inc., a leading provider of integrated management software and services for enterprise voice, video and Unified Communications, today announced a new version of its flagship product, ClarusIPC Plus® (version 4.1). The new release includes Cisco TelePresence testing, reporting and monitoring, as well as inventory and configuration reporting for the popular Cisco Unity Connection voicemail system.
Available in May, the following capabilities are available within the ClarusIPC Plus® (version 4.1) software suite:
TelePresence Automated Testing allows users to automatically and remotely schedule or execute tests to:
- Establish a call between two or more pairs of TelePresence endpoints
- Verify bi-directional audio and video media streams flow within specified quality metrics (jitter, packet loss, latency)
- Verify network tagging, auto-answer and connectivity of peripheral devices such as cameras and displays
TelePresence Reporting and Monitoring, including:
- TelePresence endpoint configuration reporting and configuration change tracking
- TelePresence registration status reporting and monitoring
- TelePresence call history, voice quality, and failure reporting
Unity Connection Reporting
- Combines inventory and configuration information from Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Identifies configuration exceptions that could negatively impact an employee’s or customer’s experience
- Complements the Unity Connection monitoring features provided in Clarus’ last software release.
In addition to the long-time support of Cisco Systems, ClarusIPC Plus® v4.1 also has the capability to integrate with major network management system vendors, such as HP and CA. With this release, Clarus announces integration with CA Spectrum 9.2.
“Clarus developed our new TelePresence testing and monitoring capabilities in collaboration with several major clients,” said Brendan Reidy, CEO, Clarus Systems. “Clarus allows these customers to more fully capture the investment value in Cisco TelePresence through increased reliability and availability.”
About Clarus Systems
Clarus Systems, Inc. (http://www.clarussystems.com) a global leader in enterprise VoIP management software and services, provides integrated testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring for Voice, Video and Unified Communications systems. Clarus’ award-winning VoIP management suite, ClarusIPC Plus®, maximizes performance and availability through automated testing, performance monitoring, configuration management and business intelligence reporting. Clarus testing and monitoring ensures the highest voice quality and proactive management that empowers unified communications. The company attributes its success to its roster of customers which includes Global 100 enterprises in financial services, healthcare, energy, communications, as well as system integrators, resellers and managed service partners. For additional information, please visit http://www.clarussystems.com. Also, follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/clarussystems.
# # #