Burlington, MA (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
Emptoris, Inc., a leading provider of strategic supply, category spend and enterprise contract management solutions, announced today the availability of Emptoris Suite Reporting, a significantly enhanced, cross-suite reporting solution built on SAP BusinessObjects.
“Global companies are demanding better intelligence – accurate, accessible, actionable intelligence. To truly impact the bottom-line and improve performance, more information is not enough. Value comes from being able to get the right intelligence, at the right time to make the right decision,” said Patrick D. Quirk, president and CEO of Emptoris, Inc. “Emptoris Suite Reporting builds on the industry-standard reporting solution to offer customers a robust, configurable and easy to use reporting solution across the Emptoris suite.”
Features in Emptoris Suite Reporting include:
- Superior Ad-Hoc Reporting Capabilities: Highly customizable and configurable ad-hoc reports can be easily created through intuitive report wizards with drag-and-drop features. Users can easily build analytical reports with advanced formulas, graphs, cross-tabs, data drilling, report formatting/grouping, etc.
- Real-Time Reporting: Receive near real-time reporting without impacting application performance.
- Automated Report Sharing: Ability to configure and schedule reports delivered to specified personnel on regular intervals and in various formats tailored to the user. Export data in multiple formats such as PDFs, Excel, CSV files, etc.
- Customizable Dashboards: Allows users to customize and create their own personal dashboards with easy to understand gauges, graphs and charts.
- Pre-Configured Reports: Over 20 standard out-of-the-box reports are available today with additional reports forthcoming based on user demand.
- ROI Reports: Built into the solution are return-on-investment (ROI) reports accessing key information held inside the Emptoris Applications about the way organizations are performing. These reports are the key to monitoring KPIs in real time across the enterprise.
- Pre-Built Universe: A BusinessObjects universe designed for Emptoris increases efficiency and reduces the time enterprises typically spend on this task.
“As one of the first companies to utilize Emptoris Suite Reporting for Emptoris Contract Management, we see the new solution as a step forward in giving us greater visibility into the contracting process,” said Pat Eckhert, director of indirect procurement, Cardinal Health, “The new reporting solution will allow our teams greater insight into our business moving forward.”
The new reporting solution is immediately available for the Emptoris Suite applications, Contract Management and Services Procurement.
Emptoris is a world leader in strategic supply, category spend and enterprise contract management solutions that empower enterprises to realize best value and accelerate profitable growth. Emptoris solutions are used by successful Global 1000 companies in every industry, and customers include American Express, Boeing, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft, Motorola, Syngenta and Vodafone. For further information, visit http://www.emptoris.com.
SAP BusinessObjects is a registered trademark of SAP AG. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #