Affordable, intuitive, vendor neutral and prepares the student for certification and the best chance to enter into allied health job market. Mark Sharp, Student
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 11, 2011
Train For EHR Offers The Leading Online, Instructor-Led EHR Course starting November 1st, 2011.
Train For EHR Enterprises is dedicated to the education of allied health and nursing in health information technology (Health-IT). The company is devoted to remaining vendor-neutral and utilize a cloud-based, proprietary EHR (not simulation) in conjunction with exposure to commercial products and simulations including McKesson’s Practice Partner and GE Healthcare’s Centricity and soon to be added, Allscripts Myway EHR.
By familiarizing students with a real-time, CCHIT certified EHR specifically designed to reduce the frustration of memorizing symbolic logic and repeatedly mousing-over icons to reveal functionality, the learning curve for understanding Health-IT/clinical workflow is flattened for students.
The Train For EHR learning management system has a proven track record for preparing many hundreds of students to pass current certification exams for this new and exciting field energized by the HITECH act of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act which is currently in the midst of incentivizing medical offices and institutions through the U.S. on meaningful use of the Electronic Health Record.
An Interactive web-based real-time EHR environment provides advantages not possible using simulation or client-based demonstration or limited functionality software. The system provides great freedom in varying the scenarios learners may experience and progress can be monitored within the system, eliminating the need to print screens for assessments and usage verification as well as the boredom inherent in canned simulations. Time-on-system for the learner is tracked and available to the instructor. The program is designed to concentrate on the real-world career function of the MA, MOA, CNA and LPN in the ambulatory care setting. The didactic content and exercises are not focused on inappropriate Medcin or Snomed nomenclature of little value to the career-paths aforementioned.
Train For EHR Enterprises EHR Training's key features include:
- Web-based – only an internet connection is required for access to the Electronic Health Record:
- No software to download online or from discs
- No IT expertise is required for installation or maintenance
- All updates are automatically and seamlessly implemented
- Clinical case studies may be shared between users/instructors
- Many other features too numerous to detail here including real-time ICD, CPT and drug look-up functionality and CMS-1500 generation as well as PHR tethering
- Remote student-instructor and student-student interaction form anywhere means administration across multiple locations is inherent - one instructor can interface with multiple campuses and can do it from any computer using an internet browser – PC or Mac, tablet or smartphone without reliance on the operating system of the device
- Secure messaging, lab ordering and template construction, ePrescribing and PHR tethering are all part of this rich EHR LIVE experience.
Train For EHR's dedication to educating students is unparalleled and without any commercial agenda, yet strategic partnership with vendors provides the learner with exposure to the very systems that will be encountered in the field. This unique approach teaches the student the didactic and practical fundamentals of the electronic health record utilizing an eBook, proprietary tutorials for the real LIVE EHR, practical interactive experience and finally by utilizing simulations of the GE product, one of the most prevalent EHR systems in the market.
What differentiates this program from all others is the degree of preparedness students bring to their prospective employers which is evident and easily demonstrated by allowing the student to access the portfolio of encounters created in the cloud directly to the hiring manager on demand from any computer or device. More than the finest allied health-IT certification exam prep program, the Train For EHR advantage will greatly enhance placement in the competitive medical assisting field and help secure gainful employment in a students chosen medical field.
Vocational schools, 2 year colleges, career colleges, students and allied health professionals looking for a leading EHR training and certification program can go to http://www.TrainForEHR.com for more information. The next instructor-led course is November 1st, 2011 and available for students seeking to learn EHR in preparation for a nationally recognized EHR certification.