DRESbook, the First Online Personal Styling and Shopping Service Where Certified DRES Stylists Make Personalized Clothing Selections for Clients, is now Available

Share Article

There is something that every woman in this country does almost every day: She looks in her closet, stuffed with clothes, and with a heavy sigh announces, "I have nothing to wear." The fact is that women only wear about 20% of what is in their closets. How did the other 80% get there, and why is it collecting dust? Margaret Spencer, the founder of Holobi and creator of the DRES System, announces the launch of the DRESbook. This extraordinary online personal styling and shopping service will solve the "What to wear?" problem and allow every woman to wear everything in her closet. DRES stands for Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire, and refers to four different body shapes. We believe that every woman is a precious gem and our goal is to bring out every woman’s brilliance.

News Image

DRESbook FREE Trial!

This extraordinary online personal styling and shopping service will solve the "What to wear?" problem and allow every woman to wear everything in her closet.

Introducing the DRESbook, a unique online personal styling and shopping service. First members choose their color and style preferences. Second, members can determine their unique body shape. After that, she receives personalized style recommendations selected by one of our certified DRES Stylists. Then it's a simple matter to develop a shopping list, log current outfit photos for easy reference, and come back often to see new selections a DRES Stylist has made. A DRESbook membership will make shopping fun again!

Nancy Hogan states, “It is a timesaver for organizing, planning purchases, and finding things I need for a complete wardrobe. Nicole Mangina raves, “I love the suggestions. It encourages me to venture out and try new things.” Kelly Hinkle explains, “I like the selections being narrowed down and age appropriate.”

A DRESbook member can select a certified DRES Stylist to consult with them in their DRESbook for more personalized attention. The Stylist can assist the member with special events, travel, in-depth color analysis, wardrobe edits and much more. Each Stylist is extensively trained in the unique DRES System.

The FREE DRESbook trial is now available on http://www.holobi.com.

Holobi (hol-uh-bee) comes from the Greek root words “holo,” meaning complete and “bi,” meaning life. Living a complete life means feeling good both inside and out and realizing one's full potential. Our core belief is that every woman is a precious gem; and no matter what her body shape, size or age, there is beauty within just waiting to be revealed.

Holobi was created to help women build a wardrobe that make them feel confident and look current. DRESbook is an online personal styling and shopping service. For more personalized attention, Holobi has certified DRES Stylists nationwide.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Margaret Spencer
Holobi, LLC
(425) 286-6190
Email >

Anna Leef
Holobi, LLC
(503) 708-0302
Email >
Visit website

Media