San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 03, 2011
Leading analytics firm GamesAnalytics, today announced full support for iOS and Android game publishers using its Predict™ and Engage™ analytics platform.
Adding to its current support for Facebook, PC download and browser based games, GamesAnalytics cross-platform analytics solution now enables mobile game publishers to track and manage the millions of data events that occur in mobile games, identifying key metrics and tracking patterns of player behavior. In addition, GamesAnalytics’ advanced analytics technology allows mobile publishers to predict future player behavior and send tailored in-game marketing messages to individual players. In this way, mobile publishers can optimize the game play experience based on each user’s individual playing style, thereby increasing player satisfaction, retention, virality and revenue.
Chris Wright, GamesAnalytics, CEO stated:
“Our proprietary predictive analytics technology gives mobile games companies the ability to understand complex player data and automatically deliver highly effective, specific in-game marketing messages tailored to individual players. This gives our clients a competitive advantage and allows them to optimize revenue and retention in their mobile games.”
- Complete end-to-end analytics platform for iOS and Android mobile and tablet publishers
- Track and manage millions of mobile data events using GA’s Collect™ technology and Measure™ dashboards. Analyze key indicators such as virality, retention, average revenue per user
- Predict player behavior and segment users into groups displaying similar patterns using GA’s proprietary Predict™ technology
- Send individually tailored and immediate in-game messages to players identified as displaying similar characteristics using GA’s Engage™ technology
- Increase revenue, player satisfaction, retention and virality for each individual mobile game player
GamesAnalytics will be exhibiting in booth #104 at the Game Developers Conference in Austin, Texas from October 11 – 12, 2011.
GamesAnalytics is a leading data mining and monetization company serving the online and mobile games industry. The company maximizes game revenue with state-of-the-art analytics and individually targeted in-game marketing. Its products, coupled with a deep knowledge and passion for the games industry increase the number of paying players, ARPU and player retention.
GamesAnalytics was founded in 2010 by veterans of the videogame and data mining industries to bring the sophisticated analytics and monetization tools of the financial sector to the games industry. GamesAnalytics unlocks the true value of player data.
For more information, visit http://www.gamesanalytics.com or contact info(dot)americas(at)gamesanalytics(dot)com.
# # #