St. Petersburg, Florida (PRWEB) October 03, 2011
Tower Cloud, Inc. will speak at the upcoming COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2011 conference in the collocated event hosted by Light Reading Magazine, “Backhaul Strategies for Competitive Carriers.”
- Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:35 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
- COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2011, Light Reading Magazine collocated event: “Backhaul Strategies for Competitive Carriers”
- The Gaylord Palms Resort, Orlando, Florida
- Ron Mudry, Tower Cloud, Inc. Founder and CEO to discuss the growth and challenges of cell site backhaul to bring 4G wireless services to smaller markets and rural areas. Key topics covered will include:
- Wireless carrier deployment timelines and backhaul needs
- Bandwidth growth forecasts
- Key challenges and opportunities of rural markets
About Tower Cloud
Tower Cloud’s fiber optic and wireless backhaul networks bring agility, predictability and reliability to wireless carriers. Leveraging pure Ethernet broadband technologies, Tower Cloud operates a fiber-focused network to backhaul voice, video and data from cell sites for wireless carriers. Tower Cloud presently operates backhaul networks in major markets throughout Georgia, Florida, Alabama and South Carolina and is building additional networks to support national and regional wireless carriers. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL. For more information visit http://www.towercloud.com.