This webinar will provide valuable insight into how an integrated EHR and financial management system can ease the burden of managing and staying ahead of funder and regulatory requirements.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 04, 2011
Defran Systems, a leading provider of integrated electronic health systems for human services organizations, is sponsoring a free webinar in conjunction with Behavioral Healthcare Magazine entitled “Easing the Burden of Compliance: Why EHR is the Missing Link.” Presenting during the webinar will be Franziska Racker Centers, a nonprofit provider of developmental disabilities, mental health, and clinical services in upstate New York.
- Thursday, October 13, 2011, 1:00 p.m. EDT to 2:00 p.m. EDT
- In this challenging economic environment where significant federal budget cuts are aimed at human services funding, maintaining compliance is more critical than ever. Many organizations with paper or partially automated record systems are plagued by incomplete paperwork, missing documentation and a myriad of ambiguous contract requirements. This webinar will provide valuable insight into how an integrated EHR and financial management system can ease the burden of managing and staying ahead of funder and regulatory requirements beginning at the point of intake or referral and continuing all the way to claim submission.
- The free compliance webinar will be hosted by Daniel Brown, associate executive director at Franziska Racker Centers, and Fran Loshin-Turso, president and CEO of Defran Systems, Inc.
- Franziska Racker Centers is a voluntary not-for-profit dedicated to creating opportunities for people with special needs. With 26 sites in Tompkins, Cortland and Tioga counties, they serve over 2,800 individuals and provide approximately 165,000 individual services each year.
- Defran Systems provides comprehensive EHR and financial software to human services providers. Its flagship web-based solution, Evolv-CS®, is an ONC Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR.
- Online from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Register today for Developmental Disabilities Providers: Audits, Cash Flow and Quality of Care.
About Defran Systems
Defran Systems provides web-based, enterprise information management software to human services providers. Our flagship EHR and financial software suite, Evolv-CS®, is an ONC Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR and supports providers in their efforts to prove Meaningful Use. It is the most all-inclusive solution for optimizing your entire health record information management process, improving cash flow and achieving positive outcomes. We are a long-term partner; understanding the challenges human services providers face and providing relevant solutions.
Visit us at http://www.defran.com
For more information:
Defran Systems, Inc.