The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked by topseos.com for October 2011
(PRWEB) October 03, 2011
topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors, has released their monthly list of the top fifty best search engine optimization companies for the month of October 2011. topseos.com creates a list of the best SEO companies using a meticulous evaluation process which identifies the services which provide the most complete SEO experience while achieving online marketing success. The list is used by businesses looking to obtain assistance with their online marketing in the form of better organic search results through on page and off page optimization techniques. Each company has been tested using an evaluation process based on five key criteria, customer references, and other various resources to evaluate each SEO company.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com (http://www.topseos.com/), Jeev Trika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 50 SEO Companies for October 2011 are:
2. Customer Magnetism
4. Intrapromote LLC.
5. ArteWorks SEO
8. SEO Image Inc.
9. OneIMS – Integrated Marketing Solutions
12. Mannix Marketing
13. Dot Com Infoway
14. 1st on the List Promotion, Inc.
16. Higher Visibility
17. Bruce Clay Inc.
18. Peak Positions, LLC
19. First Page SEO
20. Crexendo, Inc.
21. HighPoint Search Marketing
22. Hudson Horizons
23. SEO Inc
24. Pro Web Consulting
25. Web Talent Marketing
26. Submit Express
29. Micrositez LLC
30. BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.
31. Stone Interactive Group
32. eVisibility, Inc.
33. LeapFrog Interactive
36. The Search Agency
37. Spark Inbound Marketing
38. Qualified Impressions, LLC.
39. SEER Interactive
40. Exclusive Concepts, Inc.
41. ymarketing, LLC
42. Connelly Digital
45. Best Rank Inc.
48. Position Research
49. ATAK Interactive Inc.
50. National Positions
The process for evaluating each SEO agency designed by topseos.com identifies which SEO companies are able to achieve results and meet the expectations of their clients based on their promises. The end result is a list of the top vendors in the industry who have a history of performance for their customers with each company providing a unique SEO service. For each company reviewed, at least three clients were contacted and actual performance and effectiveness of each SEO agency was determined. Different general and specific questions were asked of the SEO companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimization companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies for October 2011 visit:
# # #