The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked in India by topseos.in for October 2011
(PRWEB) October 04, 2011
topseos.in, the independent authority on search vendors in India, has released their monthly list of the top 30 best SEO companies in India for the month of October, 2011. Companies who have made the list of the best search engine optimization services were tested using a meticulous evaluation process designed for both agencies and software tools. Various important aspects of search engine optimization services are critiqued in order to measure the performance of each SEO company evaluated.
The Managing Partner of topseos.in (http://www.topseos.in/), Jeev Trika, explains “we often times talk to the clients of the agencies. We address how much needs analysis was performed by the agency prior to any work being conducted, the quality of keyword analysis carried out, and both the on page and off page optimization strategies implemented by the agency.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in India for October 2011 are:
1) SEOValley Solutions Private Limited
2) SEO Beam
3) SeoTonic Web Solutions Private Ltd.
5) Outsource SEO
6) Internet Moguls
7) Seo Expert Company India
8) SEO Logistics
9) Samyak Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
13) Varshyl Tech
16) VTech SEO India
18) Niche United IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
20) SEOXperts India
21) AuroIN LLC
22) Cignus Web Services India
23) SEO Workz Company
25) Palcom Web Pvt. Ltd.
26) SEO Discovery Crop.
27) Empowered SEO
29) WGM Media Services Pvt Ltd
30) BrainPulse Technologies
topseos.in provides a unique approach to evaluating and ranking each SEO agency. Each SEO service identified through this process has proven to topseos.in that they are able to achieve results which provide great value to their customers while dedicating themselves to customer satisfaction and setting realistic goals and expectations for their campaigns. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in India who are able to achieve. Three or more customers of each company were contacted and interviewed in regards to the services they received from their service provider in order to gauge the level of service provided by the SEO service. Different general and specific questions were asked of the SEO companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimization companies in India interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in India for October 2011 visit: