Kansas City, KS (PRWEB) October 04, 2011
DaVinci Roofscapes®, the color leader in the polymer roofing industry, has enhanced its popular online DaVinci Color Studio by adding several new free services. An interactive advice component with a national color expert, a downloadable 30-page Color Guide and the ability to create custom roof blends using any of 49 colors are just some of the eye-catching enhancements to the site that allow homeowners to confidently select roofing colors for the home.
“Visitors to the web site at http://davinciroofscapes.com/color-studio.php can now upload pictures of their home and gain exterior color guidance from chief color maven Kate Smith,” says Wendy Bruch, marketing manager for DaVinci Roofscapes. “We believe the additions to the Color Studio will help homeowners gain both knowledge and understanding about selecting colors for their roof and home exterior. Since color flows ‘from the top down’ on a house, we are providing guidance, tips and step-by-step advice on how to confidently select the colors for the home’s exterior.”
Visitors to the DaVinci Color Studio will find the following resources at their fingertips:
- FRESH Home Exterior Colors guide – This downloadable, full-color, 30-page guide from Kate Smith of Sensational Color provides “5 Steps for Finding the Perfect Hues for Your Home.” The easy-to-read guide helps you choose color palates that complement the exterior of the home, your home’s design and the main features of the home exterior --- including the roof, siding, windows, door and trim. Smith uses the FRESH approach, which stands for Fixed features, Regional colors, Environment and surroundings, Style of the home, and Have-to-use colors.
- Color Designer tool – Create your own custom color blend of roofing using any of the 49 standard colors available from DaVinci Roofscapes. Just click the different colors to see how they look together in blends from two to five colors. Then, print out your color selections to share with family, friends and your roofing installer.
- Tips for Selecting Color from the Top Down – Don’t know where to start when selecting exterior colors for your home? Follow the tips online from Kate that move you from the roof of your home to consider colors on your home’s siding, window frames, doors and trim. You’ll also find questions other homeowners have asked along with Kate’s answers and advice.
- Advice From Our Color Expert – Looking for help deciding on colors for your roof and home exterior? Submit your question and home photos online to Kate Smith, DaVinci’s expert on color, and she can provide roofing color advice for your home.
- Color Studio FAQs – If you have a specific question about ordering DaVinci roofing products, how to create a custom color or anything else, check out this information-packed section to gain insights!
- DaVinci Masterpiece Gallery – When you’re looking for colorful inspiration, it’s great to see the colors other homeowners have put on their roofs. This section features dozens of images of different home styles with DaVinci roofs in both solid colors and beautiful blends of colors.
“No homeowner should feel locked in to a standard roof color,” says Smith, owner of Sensational Color. “Color selection for a roof can be influenced by the style of the home, the geographic setting or a homeowner’s personal style. The 49 different roofing colors and 28 unique roofing color blends that DaVinci offers assures homeowners they can select a roof that beautifully complements their home exterior. And, the DaVinci Color Studio is the perfect online, no-hassles way to make color selections.”
Smith explains that choosing a color blend for a polymer slate or shake roof may seem counterintuitive to the “color shy” person, but it actually provides the homeowner with more flexibility. “Blends of colors --- whether earth tones or bolder terracotta colors --- can more easily create a harmonious exterior for a home than a single color roof can accomplish,” says Smith. “The key is choosing a blend with similar colors, like DaVinci’s Harbor Gray blend. This includes light, medium light, medium and dark tones of Chesapeake to create a warm, inviting feeling. The similar colors create a visual blend rather than seeing all of the contrasting colors.”
DaVinci Color Options
DaVinci offers the widest select of polymer roofing colors in the industry. Slate colors are available in Medium Terracotta, Dark Terracotta, Light Clay, Dark Clay, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Dark Gray, Light Green, Medium Green, Dark Green, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Medium Tan, Dark Tan, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Green Stone, Dark Stone, Slate Gray, Slate Black, Light Violet, Dark Violet and Dark Amber.
Shake colors are available in Light Chesapeake, Medium Light Chesapeake, Medium Chesapeake, Dark Chesapeake, Light Autumn, Medium Light Autumn, Medium Autumn, Dark Autumn, Light New Cedar, Medium Light New Cedar, Medium New Cedar, Medium Dark New Cedar, Dark New Cedar, Light Mountain, Medium Mountain, Dark Mountain, Light Tahoe, Medium Tahoe, Medium Dark Tahoe, Dark Tahoe, Light Weathered Gray, Medium Light Weathered Gray, Medium Weathered Gray, Medium Dark Weathered Gray and Dark Weathered Gray.
DaVinci Roofscapes has manufactured award-winning polymer slate and shake roofing since 1999. The roofing tiles are virtually maintenance free and far more cost effective than the natural product. DaVinci leads the industry in tile thickness, the tile width variety and the greatest selection of subtle earth-toned colors. Company products have a 50-year warranty and are 100 percent recyclable. DaVinci proudly makes its products in America and is a member of the National Association of Home Builders, the Cool Roof Rating Council and the U.S. Green Building Council. For additional information call 1-800-328-4624 or visit http://www.davinciroofscapes.com.