Woodbridge, NJ (PRWEB) October 06, 2011
Migration to Microsoft Office 365’s “work from anywhere” software introduces additional licensing complexities to the enterprise. Miro Consulting’s Tim Hegedus will take his first-hand experience with Office 365 and discuss:
- The complexities of migration including volume licensing under software assurance
- Considerations for local and remote workers
- Licensing methodologies and the various benefits and pitfalls
- Benefits of transitioning to the cloud
- What it means to infrastructure maintenance
WHO: Tim Hegedus, Senior Analyst, Miro Consulting, Inc.
WHEN: October 12, 2011
1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. ET
WHERE: To register and attend, go to http://bit.ly/nJ1Ylh
Miro Consulting (http://www.miroconsulting.com) has provided advisory services to Oracle and Microsoft clients needing assistance in managing the fundamental changes in their software licensing assets. This highly successful consulting practice has helped 500+ clients throughout North America to optimize their total cost of ownership. A privately held award-winning company based in Woodbridge, New Jersey, Miro has overseen over $1 billion in Oracle and Microsoft transactions.
# # #