The Tulsa lab is a perfect fit for QAI, they expand our capabilities, geographical presence and capacity while staying true to QAI’s core value of providing professional, client focused, cost effective services.
(PRWEB) October 11, 2011
QAI Laboratories Inc. is pleased to announce the opening of their new laboratory in Tulsa, OK, formerly owned and operated by SGS North America Inc. QAI has assumed operations of this facility as of August 1, 2011, having acquired the equipment, facilities and most importantly all of the talented staff, QAI will be offering all of the same services and professionalism that the Tulsa lab is known for.
The new branch adds to QAI’s growing list of services and regional representation, adding this mid-western U.S. service center to complement the existing west-coast, east-coast, and Canada locations.
Lawrence Gibson, President of QAI noted that, “The Tulsa lab is a perfect fit for QAI, they expand our capabilities, geographical presence and capacity while staying true to QAI’s core value of providing professional, client focused, cost effective services."
The Tulsa laboratory will be focusing on their existing strengths in testing, with the added value of new services to their customers through QAI’s network. Service highlights in Tulsa include:
- Fire-resistance and flammability testing of building products, furniture, mattresses, textiles, and other materials. Full-scale room testing to NFPA 286.
- Plumbing fixtures and components testing, ICC and IAPMO accredited lab.
- Accredited Inspection agency service for manufacturers located in mid-west.
- Product certification labeling recognized in the U.S. and Canada.
- Materials analysis testing for properties such as compression, tensile, durability to weathering and freeze-thaw.
- Engineering Services to help customers gain Code-recognition throughout the U.S. and Canada with programs such as ICC-ES Fast-track.
QAI Laboratories is a leader in certification, testing and inspections of products for manufacturers and retailers. Their registered certification logo provides officials and consumers assurance that products certified by QAI meet the standards referenced on the label.
QAI strives to provide its clients with the fastest and most cost effective services in the industry. For more information about QAI, please contact our office to speak to a representative.
For more information about QAI: http://www.qai.org.