San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 09, 2011
The San Francisco Chronicle and SFGate.com introduced a new and improved SFGate Daily Deals to give customers even more exciting ways to save on the products and services from Bay Area businesses, with savings of up to 50% on shopping, dining, entertainment and adventure.
“We are pleased to offer Chronicle readers and Gate users the opportunity to get great savings from some of the most popular businesses in the Bay Area,” said Jeff Bergin, senior vice president/advertising of The Chronicle and SFGate.com. “Plus, with The Chronicle’s and Gate’s combined readership of 1.9 million Bay Area adults each week, the promotional power that we are able to put behind our program helps give our participating advertisers superior results.”
This week’s offers include:
- Monday, Oct. 10: 50% off at Tower Car Wash, San Francisco
- Tuesday, Oct. 11: $5 for $10 worth of pizza from Extreme Pizza at any of its nine Bay Area locations
- Wednesday, Oct. 12: $80 for a 60-minute Urban Wellness Experience from Marilyn Jaeger Skin Care, which includes consultation, facial, peel and massage. A $165 value.
- Thursday, Oct. 13: 50% off food, drink or entertainment at Yoshi’s Jazz Club & Japanese Restaurant.
- Friday, Oct. 14: Exclusive winery tour and tasting at Terra Valentine Winery in St. Helena for only $50, a 50% savings. Package includes education tour, two barrel sample tastings, current release tastings with artisan cheese and chocolate pairings.
To take advantage of these and other SFGate Daily Deals, visit http://www.sfgatedailydeals.com and sign up. Daily email notifications will inform customers of the terrific savings available through the program.
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGate.com
The six-time Pulitzer Prize-winning San Francisco Chronicle is the Bay Area’s leading news and information source and has been connecting the region with its award-winning journalism since its founding in 1865. Combined with its online home, SFGate.com, the San Francisco Chronicle reaches 1.8 million Bay Area adults each week.