Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) October 11, 2011
For consumers it’s buyer's remorse, cluttered e-mails, and overwhelming choices with daily deals; for retailers it’s the inflexibility to react to market demands and the phantom nature of a retailer's name disappearing after the daily deal is over! Quazter.com provides a remedy for all these woes.
Quazter.com for consumers
Internet evolves in amazing ways; it used to be unauthorized spammers clogging e-mail inboxes, but clever spam software helped curb that problem. Now, consumers volunteer e-mail address at a moment’s notice to daily deal vendors and invite them to spam them every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. Deal a day vendors are bombarding consumers with sales, deals, and even convincing the unsuspecting consumers to impulse buy products and services by clever marketing techniques. Market trends show that consumers are fed up with the constant barrage of e-mails filling their inboxes and just like the banner ads from the nineties, they are beginning to tune them out. The latest fad of daily deals is beginning to turn into another dinosaur of the information age. What remains a loyal guide to consumers and internet retailers are the sites that don’t compromise a consumer’s space but are always available when needed. They truly fulfill a need; when a consumer needs something they know where to find them and a simple search or bookmark can get them to the site. This is where consumers can shop on-demand for products and services they desire and complete the transaction with no strings attached! That was the impetus for the birth of quazter.com. Quazter.com will allow consumers to find the products and services they are looking for without continuing to haunt them with endless e-mails.
Here is how quazter.com will help consumers find the best deals:
- Quazter.com will ensure that only top internet merchants who are secure and reliable are available to consumers and filter out the noise from all others
- Consumers click on favorite merchant or click on a new merchant
- Consumers view up to top 10 deals or other special offers by the merchant
- Consumers click on the deals posted on quazter.com, go to merchant’s site and complete transaction
- Consumers bookmark quazter.com or individual merchants who have permanent deal homepages at quazter.com
- They come back again and browse or shop as needed
Quazter.com for retailers
Consumers aren’t the only ones having buyer’s remorse from these deals. Internet retailers have a similar conundrum. Some merchants complain about the “inability to retract a daily deal when it does not seem to gain traction and replace it with a new deal because that would tantamount to spamming!” Others hate “disappearing like phantom merchants when the daily deal is over.” The daily deal sometimes is a moment of glory for the merchant, but it is soon followed by despair borne of an existential crisis within the consumer’s inboxes. One retailer suggested that they would love for someone to just “bookmark a site and visit it when they are ready to shop and view our latest deals.” No pressure, no spamming, no overwhelmed consumers, no buyer’s remorse; that sounds like the recipe for a satisfied consumer!
Here is how quazter.com benefits participating retailers:
- Retailers post special offers and up to top 10 product deals – quazter.com gets a commission on completed sales only
- Retailers can update deals as often as needed depending on consumer reaction to deals
- Each retailer is assigned to a permanent deals homepage so consumers can bookmark and re-visit anytime
- Retailers can include flash sales, daily deals, weekly deals, occasional deals, or any combination to begin and end deals from a self service portal
- Retailers can use quazter.com to conduct A/B testing for their offers
- All sales transactions are routed to the retailer’s website for conversion so that the retailer retains full control of the sales lifecycle
- Retailers can join now to build campaigns for upcoming holiday sales by registering on quazter.com
Sami Quazi, Chief Evangelist for quazter.com states, “Consumers and retailers finally have freedom of shopping beginning this holiday season.”
Quazter.com will launch to consumers on November 1st, 2011 with deals from over 1000 merchants.