The findings of the research will look at the key technological developments of the past 20 years and their impacts, assess the current state of technology, and identify the major trends and forces of disruptive change driving technological developments
Colchester, UK (PRWEB UK) 10 October 2011
Access, the consulting, software and solutions company is celebrating its 20th anniversary at this year’s Softworld exhibition by unveiling the findings of research that has been commissioned with the Centre for Future Studies. The report, entitled ‘The Future of Technology: transforming mid-market business operations’, will cover the future technological impacts and implications that these developments are likely to have.
Access’ marketing director Alex Reeves will present the findings of the report on Tuesday 18th October at the event, with presentations on both the HR & payroll (11.30am) and accounting & finance (1.30pm) solutions stages. Alex said, “The findings of the research will look at the key technological developments of the past 20 years and their impacts, assess the current state of technology, and identify the major trends and forces of disruptive change driving technological developments.” The research will look ahead and illustrate the probable impacts and outcomes for businesses in 2020 and provide learning’s from the future.
“This is a real opportunity to gain insight into where business systems are heading. Access has been very successful during the past 20 years in providing the systems that businesses need from accounting and HR software to manufacturing, dashboards and mobile solutions. Looking at the roadmap ahead, this research provides mid-market enterprises with an idea of where the technology is going, and how they can prepare for the changing nature of work,” continued Alex.
In addition to the two presentations on Access’ findings Alex will also be on the panel for the Baker Tilly led discussion ‘The great technology debate: An independent guide to software selection and successful project implementation’. This session will offer essential advice on defining requirements, understanding the different vendors in the business software marketplace, selecting the most suitable solution, and common pitfalls to avoid.
For more information on Access, its consultancy and software solutions visit stand AF100 for accounting & finance solutions, or stand HR301 for HR & payroll solutions, at Softworld on 18 – 19 October, contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com. To request media interviews with Alex Reeves and CEO Chris Bayne contact the PR team: helen.carpenter(at)theaccessgroup(dot)com or tim.cole(at)theaccessgroup(dot)com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of eight offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘Enterprise Accounting & Finance’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management’
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- Construction Computing Awards 2010, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956