From the beginning, we have always guaranteed our claims and service levels...
Flagstaff, AZ (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
As the global economy continues in a state of uncertainty, Mexico insurance provider http://www.mexpro.com reminds consumers to be vigilant when purchasing any type of insurance for Mexico. For over ten years, Mexpro.com has insured hundreds of thousands of USA and Canadian residents who drive to Mexico.
“From the beginning, we have always guaranteed our claims and service levels,” stated Nate Watson, COO of http://www.Mexpro.com. With a staff of 15 employees, and partnerships with billion-dollar, A-rated insurers such as ABA Seguros and GNP Seguros, Mexpro has provided guaranteed service levels since its inception.
“It is more important than ever that consumers check the status of the agent and insurer who are issuing their Mexico coverage,” stated Jim Labelle, CEO of http://www.Mexpro.com parent company International Insurance Group, Inc. Labelle went on to include some important aspects to review when purchasing Mexico Insurance:
1. Is the agent or broker providing the policy a “real insurance agency”, or simply a one person shop running a border stand or a website out of their basement?
2. Does the agent have a large enough staff, or use a properly licensed Managing General Agent, which provides the service needed in the event of complications?
3. Is the agent or broker licensed in your home state?
4. Does the agent or broker provide bilingual staff?
5. Is the insurer A-rated or better by A.M. Best?
For more information on what to look for in a Mexico insurance provider, please visit http://www.Mexpro.com and click on the “Why Mexpro?” button. Mexpro’s patented system allows consumers to receive multiple quotes in real time.
International Insurance Group, Inc. is one of the leading providers of Specialty Personal Lines insurance in the USA, With niche products for Auto, Home and Watercraft insurance in Mexico, and Manufactured Home, RV, and Vacant and Rental Dwelling insurance in all 50 US states.