Our blog is a central place where you can keep up with the ever-changing customer acquisition landscape.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) October 12, 2011
Acquirgy’s new blog is the latest release in a series of content platforms that are designed to educate, inform and inspire direct response acquisition marketers, following the launch of the IntelCenter and winning creative showcase, the Winner’s Circle at YouTube.com.
“Our blog is a central place where you can keep up with the ever-changing customer acquisition landscape,” said Irv Brechner, EVP and editor of the acquirgy blog. “All of our content offerings are centered on tried-and-true offline and online strategies that have worked for a wide range of clients,” he said. Some of the recent blog entries include:
- A Slew of Marketing Stats Reveal Opportunities and Pitfalls for Direct Response Marketers
- SEM Survey Highlights Six Opportunities for Advertisers
- Why Online Retargeting Programs Are Critical For Direct Response Marketers
- Acquirgy's New Rowenta Infomercial Is Loaded With Proven Direct Response TV Tactics
- 4 Ways Marketers Can Use Mobile to Generate Sales
Acquirgy’s blog can be viewed at: http://R1F.acquirgy.net.