San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2011
E2e Dental, the dental industry’s leader in patient facing technology, today announces the relaunch of their groundbreaking solution designed to give dental practices the same growth potential through an online presence that small businesses have been using to expand for years. E2e’s new product, TurnKey Dentist, will revolutionize the way dentists interact with new and existing patients in the online space.
Previously, a dentist desiring an online presence would have to choose between a website builder with archaic technology and outdated designs or hiring an hourly web developer to build a site from scratch. While an hourly developer can be cost prohibitive for small practices, the available options for automated designs are not at the design and coding standards of modern websites. With e2e Dental’s origins in Search Engine Marketing & Optimization, they are well poised to become the industry standard – not only for dental website design, but also for practice websites optimized for search terms and specifically designed to rank well on Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Dentists signing up for TurnKey Dentist are able to:
- Connect with patients and project a professional image by creating a state-of-the-art website designed to showcase a dentist’s practice in the best possible light to attract new patients as well as retain current patients.
- Communicate with patients with a professional email address and a robust newsletter client.
- Rank in organic search results with websites that have been optimized for Google, Bing and Yahoo searches
- Converse with patients with a fully integrated social media suite. For no additional charge, the TurnKey developers will build a custom Facebook page for each practice, set up a Twitter account, optimize Google Places and Yelp listings and link them all to the TurnKey dashboard so you can manage them without lifting a finger.
- Integrate TurnKey Dentist with current technology providers.
"We felt the industry deserved a better option,” states Kurt Ludwigsen, Vice President of Development for e2e Dental. “It deserved an option that had up to date technologies and offered a product that could integrate with a variety of services. By specializing in patient facing technologies, both in and out of the office, we're enabling practices to capture new patients, retain more of their current ones, and increase the adoption of additional procedures."
For an informational video visit http://turnkeydentist.com/vid1
To launch a site right away with a free 14 day trial, visit http://turnkeydentist.com/launch
For more information on becoming an e2e Dental affiliate and entering the Partner Profit Program, contact email@example.com
About e2e Dental:
Founded in San Francisco, e2e Dental is a growing technology company with a passion to enhance dental practices’ businesses with well-crafted patient facing technology solutions. Their website builder and comprehensive online presence, TurnKey Dentist, brings SEO, technology integrations, great design and a robust social media presence to dentists quickly and easily so they can spend more time with their patients. The W8PAD, currently in development, is a digital magazine rack for the dental waiting room, giving patients access to surveys, videos, educational games, trivia and pop culture all from the palm of their hands. For more information, visit http://e2edental.com.